The next day

I went home after Woosung fucked my brain out. I went to bed because we have dance training tomorrow. I wake up in the morning, go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.
"Holy fuck!" My neck is full with dark purple hickeys. How am I going to hide this?!

I decide to wear a scarf and just tell my bad members I have a sore throat

I am walking in to our dance practice room, where everybody was already waiting.
I see Jungkook playing with his phone in the corner of the room. I sit next to him and we wait for the practice to begin
Yoongi comes closer and helps me up. "How was it yesterday?"he asks and I stand there in pure shock.
How does he know what I did yesterday?!
"What?!"
Yoongi looks at me confused and asks again "How was it yesterday? Did you work on a new song?"
"Ahhh, yes we did. It was great." I say and go to the other side of the room.

Dance practice begins and I am sweating like crazy. I hate that dumb scarf.
"Aren't you hot Y/N?" Namjoon asks me.
"Oh no. I am fine."
Yoongi comes to me and tucks on my scarf.
"Why are you still wearing that scarf? It is way to warm in here for that."
I also pull on my scarf and tell him" My throat hurts and that helps. Thank you, I am fine." I walk away from Yoongi.
We practice our dance and after half an hour Yoongi stormes over again and pulls my scarf off of me.
"Hey!" I yell at him.
He looks down on my neck with angry eyes.

"Did that asshole do that to you?!" Everybody stares at us

Everybody stares at us.
"So what if he did?!" I ask with all my curage.
"He is so dead!" Yoongi yells and stormes out of the room.
"NO! Stop that MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" I run after him and I try to hold him back but he is too strong for me.
"YOONGI! COME BACK OR I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAING!"
I scream with tears in my eyes.
He stands in the hallway and Bts followed us.
I ask Yoongi with a now calmer voice. "Can we talk?"
He turns to me grabs my hand very agressivly and drags me into his studio. I am a little scared because it is perfectly soundproof in there.

He stands with his back facing me. I am a little scared to start the conversation but I want to talk to him so I say "Can you please tell me what is going on with you lately?"
He turns around and asks "Since when are you a whore now?!"
"Excuse me?!" I yell back at him.
"Are you doing things like that often behind my back?!" Yoongi looks so angry.
"Behind your back?! How is this behind your back?! Am I asking you how often you sleep with some girl!?"
"I don't fuck around anymore! But looks like you do!"
I take a step closer to him. He doesn't even look at me anymore. I lift his chin and see tears falling from his face.