Daily struggles

I am falling on my butt after attempting that stupid aerial again. 

"Arggggh! I hate that stupid shit!" I am rubbing my butt so it stops hurting.
Jungkook comes over to me and helps me up. "Are you okay?" He asks in a worried tone. Before I can even answer, Yoongi comes over and says "She is okay. You must be used to that by now Y/N." He laughs and I hit his chest. "Very funny Yoongi. It still hurts!"
J-Hope approaches me and tells me "I will give you support for your next try so you won't break your bones "But I did my aerials perfect already. I don't know why I am failing so much this week." I rest my arms on my legs.
Jin puts his hands on my shoulders and tells me "It's that shitty diet you are on right now. You don't eat enough so you don't have any strenght left." I sigh and walk over to Jimin and ask in a cute voice "Jiminie? Can you help me with my aerial? Yours look so beautiful."
"Of course Y/N. Anything for you. You know that."
RM speaks up and says "Let's go eat something. I am starving."
Taehyung bends down next to me and says "Jump up. I'm your taxi for now." I smile and jump on his back. He carries me to the buffet and we have delicious dinner.

Two days later we are at a fan sign. First up is RM then V,  J-Hope, me, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga then Jin.
We already receved so many gifts from our armys. These people are so sweet and supporting. Fansigns are one of my favorite things about being and idol.

A sweet young woman comes to my spot and asks me "Why are your legs so bruised lately? Are you okay?"
"I am practicing a new stunt for our performance. Please don't worry. You know I am very clumsy." I hold her hand to reassure her I am fine.
She tells me to be more careful and she moves on to Jimin.
The next fan was a girl around 14 years old. "Can I ask you a question   Y/N?" I smile and say "Of course. What do you want to know?"
"I watched some bon voyage and I noticed you and Suga being very cuddly with each other in the background. Are you two dating?!"
I chuckle at her excitement "No we are not dating. We are all very cuddly with each other. Even Yoongi sometimes. Not as often as the others but he needs some hugs as well."
I wave her goodbye and Hobi and I play with some toys the fans gave us.
Suddenly Yoongi yells in the microphone "Yahh! Y/N! Why are you telling our fans that I need hugs?!"
I look at Hobi and we start laughing. Yoongi smiles a little embaressed.
*He is so cute.*