🔞

He kisses my neck and I start moaning softly because my neck is my weakness. I push him away and say "Not here."
I grab his hand and we go to my studio. We go in and I lock the door.
He sucks and bites on my neck as my moans get louder. He pushes me down so I am now sitting on my knees on the floor.
"Suck it!" He demands.
I am a little shocked by his dominance but I really like being submissive to a dominant guy.
I open his pants and push it down to his ankles. His already hard dick springs up to my face. I swallow my saliva and start pumping his member slowly. He starts moaning and grabs the back of my head. "Put it in your mouth."
I open my mouth and lick his tip which is already leaking pre cum. I lick up and down on him before putting as much in, as I can. I suck on his dick and his hips start to move. His  moans turn me on so bad, that my underwear is already drenched. Woosung throws his head back in pleasure.

He grabs my hair tighter and thrusts his hips forward so his penis hits the back of my throat

He grabs my hair tighter and thrusts his hips forward so his penis hits the back of my throat. I push him back a little so I don't choke on this length.
He pulls his dick out of me and says "Strip and then on all fours!"
I do as he tells me but I am a litte scared of what is coming next.
He goes behind me and slips his member into me without a warning.
"Ahhh!" I yell out in pain but he does not care.
He immediatly starts moving in and out of me and the pain I felt, is slowly turning into plesure.
"Fuck! You have a tight pussy! Ugh!"
I lay my head on the floor and he grabs my arms and holds them behind my back. I can see stars at this point. He slaps my ass really hard. I am pretty sure you can see a hand print on my ass. His hands hold mine so tight it really hurts. But still, I really enjoy it.
He pulls out sits on my chair and says "Ride me! I am sure you are good at that."
I stand up and walk over to him with my weak legs. I sit on him and glide down on his dick.
"Ugh! I love your pussy so much!"
I start riding him and his hands are on my ass guiding my pace.
He rocks me up and down on him and his pace gets faster by the second. I moan into his ear which makes him go even faster. I can feel my orgasm building up so I clench my walls on him really hard.
"Shit! You make me cum soon. Cum, so I can finish." Woosung says with his eyes shut tight.
I release my orgasm on him and I cum all over his dick. Soon after I can feel his seeds fill me up. He pushes me down on him to intensify his orgasm.
He slowly opens his eyes and smiles at me.
"That was incredible. We should do that often from now on." I smile back at him and just nod my head yes.