😈"whoops.." j. virtanen

request from marvelfanatic1215 hope you like it! :)

word count: 1161 :)

4 years ago today. 4 years ago today i met him, my best friend, crush, the love of my life. he doesn't know that though.. the whole love of my life thing. i'm sure he doesn't even know it's our anniversary.. of friendship that is...

i hear a couple knocks and go to answer. i open the door see to jake standing on the other side. "hey loser" he says walking straight to the kitchen. "my day was great thanks for asking" i sarcastically replied. he completely ignored my comment "hey i have an idea" he says while making direct eye contact with me. "what's that?" i ask. he walks over and puts his hands on my shoulders and looks at me. "you and i get blackout drunk and watch movies all night." he said without breaking eye contact. "that sounds perfect" we got all excited and walked away clapping his hands once and opening the fridge. he pulled out a 6 pack of beer, coca cola, and grabbed the rum off the counter. i grabbed a rum and coke to start and he cracked a beer. we tapped our drinks together and he speaks up "to our friendship-iversary" i was quite shocked he even knew. "you remembered?" "how could i forget" he said with a smirk.

3 hours later

"and r-remember the time when your sister tried to k-kiss me and i said no! i can't kiss you i like your sister" jake said with slurred words. "y-you like me?" he got wide eyed and looked down. "i-i.. i wasn't supposed to tell- say.. i- uhh" "i like you too." he looked up at me and kissed me. he pulled away and we looked at each other, i leaned back in and kissed him again but this time more passionate and aggressive. he lays me down slowly while we make out on the couch. "are you sure you wanna do this?" he says seductively. "mm.. mhm- yes" i said with my mouth pressed against his. we got up and continued making out on the way to my bedroom. we ran into walls not paying attention to anything but our lips staying locked together. we stumbled through the door and he pushed me down on the bed.

*******

he immediately unbuttoned my pants and slid them off my legs throwing them somewhere in the room. i pulled off my shirt while he undressed himself. we were both left in just our undergarments. i could see his bulge through his boxers and let me tell you- it's not small. he gets on the bed on his knees in between my legs and reaches down to unclasp my bra from the front.. yea i wore the good stuff tonight.. just in case. he massages my breast and caresses my hip while yet again kissing me. he slowly moved his fingers towards my inner thighs pushing my lavender lace panties to the side. he slowly started rubbing small circles on my clit. after a moment he removed his fingers and let my panties slip back over my dripping core. i whined at the sudden lack of touch. he pulled me to the end of the bed and i crouched in between his legs. i used my fingers to lightly caress his shaft. i rubbed around the head of his cock and over the tip.
"f-uck baby stop teasing" jake whined.
something about him calling me baby, especially in that voice, just made me melt inside. i twisted his member with both of my small hands while i sucked the top of it. i practically had him screaming my name.
"don't stop baby.. sh-hit"
i could tell he was about to cum so i lifted my mouth with a pop and pushed him down onto the bed straddling him. his dick rubbed against my entrance and we both moaned. he quickly became more dominant and flipped me onto the bed. he started roughly kissing my neck and chest while rubbing his tip on my clit. i nearly screamed at him
"fuck jake just put it in already!" and right as i said that he pushed his whole member inside of me.
"OH FUCK JA-" he cut me off but slapping his hand over my mouth. there were tears coming out of my eyes running down my face along with my mascara.
"c'mon now.. wouldn't want the neighbours to hear you now would we?" he questioned. i shook my head no.
he slowly began to move in and out of me and the pain turned into pleasure. i was a mess and his grunts and moans only turned me on more. he moved his hand from my mouth down to my throat. he started moving in and out of me quicker and quicker. the only sounds in the room were our moans and the sound of our skin slapping together. jake flipped me over without pulling out and grabbed my hips and started pounding me from behind. he pulled my hair and i moaned loud. after a moment he let go of my hair and grabbed my arms holding them by the elbows behind my back. jake started moving at an almost inhuman pace.
"fuck jake i'm gonna cum"
"let go baby cum for me" he replied sternly and aggressively. i released and nearly blacked out from my orgasm. i almost went limp and i was violently shaking but jake kept going.
he quickly pulled out, flipped me onto my back, and pushed me down on the bed. he grabbed his dick in his and and started jerking off extremely fast.
"mmm.. f-uck- fuck! shit baby oh god- uh-ahh.." hot white liquid shot out of him onto my stomach and face. just the sight of it could've made me cum all over again. he collapsed beside me breathing really heavy. i was still pretty out of it, my legs were still shaking. after a moment of silence jake got up and grabbed a towel off the bathroom door and wiped me off. he chucked the towel down somewhere and laid down with me. we were both still breathing pretty heavily but it had settled down a bit now. he pulled me into his chest and started playing with my very messy hair.
"whoops.." i said.
"nah.. not whoops. that was the best i've ever had" he told me.
"me too" i replied.
"why don't we give this a shot.. like.. us. no way this can only be a one time thing.. you're way to good and i don't think i can go without it." he chuckled.
"yea me neither." i laughed with him.
"you know what. let's give it a shot."

alrighty. so sorry for the slow updates. i've been very busy with online school but i'm trying my best. and 16k are you kidding this is insane!