😈"when is later?!" j. hughes

i'm doing another smut because that got the most reads lmao

word count: 1500 exactly :)

jacks pov

y/n and i have been extremely busy lately, me with hockey and her with school and work. i'll admit i was getting a little frustrated. well impatient... you know.. like that.

y/n was sitting at her desk with her hair in a messy bun and her round-frame glasses sitting high on her cute little nose. God she's so hot, i just wanna walk up and rip that baggy white t-shirt off-

"hey, jack?" thankfully before i got a little too far, i was snapped out of my thoughts by y/n asking me a question.

"yes, baby?"

"i can take a break for a couple hours tonight, wanna go for dinner?" she asked. i knew that she'd be right back to her school work right after dinner. it would be nice even if it only lasts for a little.

"of course, i'd love to"

i walked up and kissed y/n on the forehead.
she chuckled a little but tried to hold it in.

"what?" i said confused.

she pointed down at me. shit. i covered myself and ran upstairs to 'get rid of it' if you know what i mean..

y/n's pov

jack ran upstairs quickly after i pointed out his friend. i don't even wanna know what he was thinking about while he was sitting on the couch. i was excited for dinner, but right after i have to get back to my school work.

time skip

jacks pov

i stood at the bottom of the stairs with my tux on. we were going to some super fancy italian. restaurant.

"ay, y/n, lets go!" i yelled up the stairs.

she walked down the stairs looking absolutely gorgeous. she had on a gold dress with a slit up the side. it hugged her chest and showed off her cleavage a little too much if were being honest, but i'm not complaining. she was wearing gold heels with straps on top, and although they were really tall, she was still short she had her hair in a braided up doo with little strands hanging out of the front. her makeup was done perfectly. God, she's gorgeous.

i linked our arms together.
"ready to go, m'lady?" i said with a terrible british accent.
"of course, kind sir" she replied in an equally horrific accent. we both laughed and walked to the car.

in the restaurant

we sat down and ordered our food. the meal was filled with laughter and it felt like how it used to be before we both got so busy.
when we finished eating we ordered a piece of cake to share. i picked some up on my fork and went to feed it to her but right as she leaned in, i pushed the cake against her lips.

"hey you've got a little something there" i said pointing to the same spot on my own face.
"oh, oh really? do i now?" she said with a big smile.
"yeah let me get it." i leaned in and kissed her lips, taking the cake off of them.
i let the kiss linger a little longer than i expected. i just need more.

i pulled away and we looked at each other for a moment.

i sat back down in my seat.

"i guess we should get the bill" y/n said with a sigh.

"yeah.."