"B-But he told me it was an antidote and he lied to me! I-I didn't know!"

Paisley glares at Bunny and I laugh, "How did Nora die?! Did you kill her too?!"

Bunny steps back and shakes her head, "Sh-She attacked me and a-all I did w-was pushed her off of me. She fell on a stick f-face first. I didn't do it on purpose! Y-You have to believe me!"

Paisley looks at Bunny with disgust, "You killed them for something we did in high school?! We were young! Stupid! We didn't know any better!"

Bunny starts crying, "I'm not the one you should be yelling at!! He's the one who did it!! Not me!"

Paisley steps towards Bunny, "Who gave Camila more of the drug and ended up killing her?! Who pushed Nora?! I can't believe you! You're doing all of this to get back at us and the main person you need to get back is him!!"

She points at me and I tilt my head to the side, "Me? What did I do?"

She pushes Bunny down on the couch and reach under the table in front of her. She pulls a gun out and aims at me.

"You really don't remember, do you?" She lets out a heartless laugh, "I don't remember a lot. The fire fucked up my memory."

She arches her eyebrow and I snatch the gun out of her hand. I take the gun apart and she runs to the kitchen, "Why not run outside?"

She looks at me and I look outside and laugh, "We're in the middle of nowhere and you don't want to go out there in the rain and cold. The safest way would have been outside because now you're going to die."

I look over at Bunny and she is staring at the wall crying. "You made Bunny cry."

She glares at me, "Fuck her and fuck you!!"

I pull out my phone and text Cain sending him my location. Him and Niall are actually on their way here anyway.

He opens the message and texts me back saying he's thirty minutes away.

I clap my hands, "Let's play a game."

I say as Paisley runs up to me with a knife. I grab her arm and twist it behind her back, "I'm trying to make this easy for you."

I push her to the floor and she screams. I walk past her and push the furniture back. I go to the couch Bunny is on and push it back. I pull her up and she cries.

"I'm getting a little tired of Bunny. How about you and Bunny fight? The last one standing?"

Paisley stands up, "Fine by me. Might as well kill the bitch that killed Camila and Nora."

"I didn't kill them! Why don't any of you believe me?!"

I squeeze Bunny face and she pulls away from, "Let's see who's the last one standing."

I step back and laugh. "You may begin."

Paisley runs towards Bunny and punch her in the face. "I can't believe you killed them!"

Bunny pushes her away, "I didn't kill them!! Why won't you believe me?!"

Paisley swings again, but Bunny dodges it and pushes her into the table. Paisley sweeps Bunny leg and then jump on top of her.

She starts punching Bunny, "How could I?! I saw the pictures!!"

Bunny flips them over and quickly stands up, "I-I don't want to fight!"

Paisley rolls her eyes, "I do."

She kicks Bunny in the stomach and I whistle, "Bunny you better start attacking or you're going to be dead."