Harley Quinn Season 1 (Review)

A/N: now that all 13 episodes are out and a second season is renewed, here's my review of The Harley Quinn Cartoon.

Everyone knows the rules so lets get right to it.

Pros:

*I like that all the villains had to point out to Harley that Joker wasn't coming for Harley and she still denies it.

*I like how the version of Ivy is a somewhat laid back, snarky and elusive version of the character while even being the voice of reason to Harley.

*I like how Harley is a mix of her classic red and black suit with her more new look.

*The Animation is real good in this show with some great lighting on the sets and characters.

*Seeing Harley finally stray away from the joker to be her own person is just the kind of thing I like to see.

*Swell Soundtrack but I wouldn't say too memorable.

*Voice Acting for the show is done great and got some casting choices.

*Frank's a funny side character.

*Despite this series' more comical take on some of the characters, Batman keeps his calm and serious character while also showing a bit of awkwardness when Damian asked him when he can have sex.

*I love this shows version of King Shark and Clayface.

*Some of the comedy is hit or miss, mostly hit.

*The moment of Harley making her "true" origin was one of the best moments in the show.

*The running gag of Kiteman hitting on Poison Ivy was was great.

*The electric car bit from Joker was actually one of the things that actually made me laugh at something from Joker.

*Satisfying to see Joker get him comeuppance after everything.

*Ivy's Jab at Disney.

*The Justice League trapped in a book, Batman missing, and Gotham in ruins is an interesting set up for Season 2.

Cons:

*Don't like the bald Riddler with the question mark on his forehead head.

*Didn't need to see Harley floss.

*There are at least some bits of comedy or jokes that were miss but not too much.

And that's really about it when it comes to pros and cons. I give the series a solid 8/10. Good comedy and story, some funny and enjoyable characters you may want to see more of and great animation. I look forward to what Season 2 has to offer.