Austin tries hiding through Valentines day.

Austin Jr, Blaze and Flare were walking through the house to their rooms to get some things on Valentine's Days ready. However, they soon heard a thud coming from the wall.

Blaze: what the?

Flare: the hell was that?

Austin Jr tapped the wall before another thud and moving sounds were heard in the wall.

Blaze: oh god. We've got damn rats in the walls, don't we?

Flare: here, I'll flush their asses out.

Flare said as she summoned a fire ball in her hand and was going to use the smoke from it to smoke them out.

Austin: please don't do that. I can assure you that I'm no rat. 

All 3: Dad?!

Austin: yes it's me.

Austin Jr: uhhhh..... why exactly are you inside of the walls of the house.

Austin: I'm only in here until the 14th passes.

He replied in a more whisper-like voice.

Blaze: wait, why though?

Austin: look, it's nothing against your mothers, I love them greatly. But when it comes to Valentines day, I know that they're planning something and I know that it will be a very long and rough one. I've been with them long enough to know how it'll go. And I'm not prepared for it this time.

Flare: so you're just gonna hide out from them in the walls until Valentine's Day?

Austin: I'll make it up to them afterwards, I swear. Just please don't tell them that I'm inside the walls. Please?

Things were suddenly quiet.

Austin: kids?

They didn't respond as they felt that Tier Harribel, Ingrid, Rangiku, Lust, Esdeath, Isabella, Fem Goku Black, Fem Zamasu and Anna were standing behind them with a frightening aura.

Austin Jr: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Austin: oh god, some of them are standing out there behind you, aren't they?

Blaze: yes.............

Austin:............... fuck........................

Harribel: go to your rooms, children. We need to have a word with your father.

She said as she, Ingrid, Rangiku, Anna, Isabella and Esdeath pulled out their blades while Fem Black and Fem Zamasu form ki blades and Lust extending her nails to their long blade like appearances to slash down the wall. Jr, Blaze and Flare quickly ran to their rooms. As they were about to slash open the walls, they were soon stopped by another voice.

Billie Cypher: wow now. Let's settle down here a bit ladies.

They all turned to see Billie Cypher and Nyarlathotep were standing there. Austin could feel the two of them peering through his soul from inside the wall.

Austin: oh...... no.

Nyarlathotep: now, now. There's no need to tear apart the house.

The two of them snapped their fingers and the wall Austin was hiding in completely disappeared.

Austin: oh..........

Nyalathotep: now then, let's chat for a moment, Darling.

Austin: ;-;