My Controversial Opinions

A/N: these are a lot of controversial opinions I have in mind. It's not all of them. It's just a few.

*Sam Witwicky is still a far more annoying Transformers human character than even Kicker Jones from Energon.

*Kale, Caulifla and Cabba are good characters and are some of the more better characters during the tournament of power arc.

*I liked Both version of Bardock (Special and DBS Versions).

*Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and the other Jurassic Sequels are not bad films and they aren't trying to capture the magic of the original film because they're telling their own story while trying to be their own film from the original, with different themes, tones and characters.

*Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is the second best film in the franchise and has more ties to the original novel than even the 1993 film.

*Tom Holland is my favorite screen incarnation of Spider-Man, managing to play the role of both Peter parker and Spider-Man well. Tobey Maguire is still a second favorite though.

*MCU Peter Parker/Spider-Man is NOT Iron Man Jr.

*The Godzilla Anime Trilogy is not the worst thing to come out of the Godzilla Franchise nor are they the worst movies.

*Even now, I still do not like or even enjoy Godzilla's Revenge.

*Godzilla (1998) is a good kaiju movie, just not a good Godzilla movie.

*Zilla is not a great incarnation of Godzilla, but he is a great kaiju on his own with his own cool design, abilities and roar.

*Captain Marvel is neither great or terrible, it's mostly an okay MCU film.

*Anti-Hero Venom > Villain Venom.

*The Hate towards Brie Larson has completely gotten overblown because of a comment she made that certain people twisted to make it seem like she wanted to get rid of all males when she was actually just wanted more female critics in the field.

*As much as I'm not too fond of the Bayformers films, there are certain aspects and concepts to it that I've liked and I can appreciate the existence of the films for the creations of future shows like Transformers: Prime.

*While Venom (2018) isn't exactly a great film in terms of story, villain and pacing, it's still entertaining and I still find more entertainment out of it than Spider-Man 3 and the two Amazing Spider-Man films.

*Heath Ledger Joker > Joaquin Phoenix.

*I think Harley has a better relationship with Poison Ivy than she does Joker. 

*The Heisei Gamera films are some of the best Kaiju films made and are even better than a couple of Godzilla's films.

*Micron Legends/Armada Starscream is best Starscream.

*While Hot Rod Jumping in the way ended up cause Optimus to get shot. Given the situation, I can't entirely blame him for doing it.

*Star Wars prequels aren't bad, but they have a few issues.

*I thought Voltron: Legendary Defender was a pretty good cartoon, even with its last two seasons. A few of the issues in two of those seasons I do still wish were better executed.

*Anti-SJWs have become just as bad, if not worse, than SJWs. Even to the point if there's some much as the mention of a gay character coming to a series, they will rage about it instantly.

*The Lion King (2019) was a mildly decent remake.

*Avengers: Endgame was a good send off to Hulk, Captain America and Black Widow. (I didn't bring thor into this since his story is likely to end in the 4th thor).

*It feels kinda disrespectful from some People who say that Rooster Teeth is making RWBY far off from Monty Oum's original vision because it feels as if they don't really know The whole of Monty Oum's Original Vison without actually bothering to look a lot more deeper into the production of the series, interviews and Etc.

*I think Friday The 13th is a better franchise compared to Halloween because with Friday the 13th, it got a bit silly later on, but it was silly in an entertaining way, with ridiculous kills and ideas that happened and a cool crossover. Halloween's thorn trilogy just felt like a boring storyline that ended a in bit of a dumb cliffhanger, and h20 had the balls to kill Michael off before resurrection brought him back in the most bullshit way.

*Dragon Ball Heroes is a great addition to the Dragon Ball Franchise and is a breath of fresh air from the games that repeat the Z story over and over. I just don't think Western Audiences got the full scope of it with only the anime and only a very small hand full of games that were released on DS and Switch and it's a bit less well known here than it is in Japan.

*Ultraman > Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.

*Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park/World shouldn't follow the fossil record 100% because the look of the dinosaurs in the fossil record change a lot over time.

I might make a follow page to this if I feel like it.