Green Eggs and Ham Season 1 (Review)

A/N: after having FINALLY gotten to watching it, I can now give my opinions on the first season to The Green Eggs and Ham Cartoon.

You guys all get the drift, it's all my opinion and my perspective on how I viewed it.

Pros:

*The rhymes from the narrator were really on point and fits the point of it being a Dr. Seuss.

*The Animation was very well done especially with all the hand drawn animation.

*The Voice was lovely and matches the movement of the mouths of the characters.

*Each of the Characters, especially secondary or background have their unique looks from one another so they're not all the same exact thing.

*There's not too much CGI in this series. And even when CGI is used, it doesn't look too bad.

*The hallucination moment in the second episode of this season was trippy.

*The Humor in the show is really good. The "How long have you known" joke surprisingly wasn't even the most funny joke in the show compared to when it was shown off in the trailer. There's even a bit of adult humor.

*I really enjoyed a lot of the characters The Protagonists, The "Bad Guys" and even the show's main Antagonist.

*The settings for places like cities, towns or forests areas were so well designed and imaginative compared to most other Seuss adaptations.

*The references to other Seuss creations and even the original story were real lovely seeing. There was actually even a Les Misérables reference.

*The Goat.

*Sam I Am's Backstory about him never really having a family was probably the most depressing part of the show and gives a nice reason why Sam likes Green Eggs and Ham so much.

*The Soundtrack had a lovely score. Especially during the moment when Sam bring up his backstory. The music was just beautiful during it.

*The Plot twist that Sam was actually working for Snerz and The "Bad Guys" were actually good caught me way off guard.

*The ending gives a perfect set up for Season 2 and what's to come from that.

Cons:

*As I said about the CG, it's not too bad, it does seem like one of those CG moments from The Looney Tunes show.

*The on again and off again with michelle trusting and untrusting guy kinda got repetitive when doing it 3 times. It was a nice relationship to see between the two, but still.

And that's all when it comes to cons honestly.

My overall thoughts? A Very nice little 9/10. This was a really great show to sit through. I really think this has to be the best adaptation of Dr. Seuss' stories. Which is kinda ironic considering this show is much different from the original story. But anyway, if you haven't given this show a watch yet, I highly recommend you do, it's very well animated, great voice acting, entertaining characters and you'll likely get a few chuckles out of it. Much like The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, this is another show I very much look forward to a 2nd season.

 Much like The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, this is another show I very much look forward to a 2nd season