5 years later

Five years later and stacey and Kevin were married. They had four children.
Taylor Clifton age 11
Twins Layla Rose Clifton and Brady Neil Clifton age nine
And Poppy Lilia Clifton age 4.
They were all happy and had never had an argument. The kids got a long and they all loved happily ever after.
Joe and Dianne are now engaged. They have a little girl called Teagan who is 3.
Alijaz and janette have two children. Max who is 6 and jay who is 3
Neil and katya are no longer together. Neil is with one of his old strictly partners Alex Scott not related to Lucy. They have a little girl called clemency. And katya is still single.
Kevin is now the oldest bloke on strictly at 37. (He's not really the oldest but just use your imagination.)
Staceys PoV
"Layla rose get down here and put your shoes on or we can't go and see daddy dance. Your brothers and sister are ready." Today we were going to watch Kevin dance at the finals of strictly. This was his twelfth time being in the final but I was the only one he had won it with. Layla came downstairs. "Sorry mummy I couldn't find teddy." "It's ok baby but hurry up because we need to go." She tied her shoes and. "Tay you ready." "Ye mum." We all went out to the car and Taylor sat in the front next to me and the others in the back. "Can I go out with Connor and that tomorrow mum for some football." "I don't know depends if your dad wants to do anything." "Kay." He text his mates I'm guessing. They were all good kids but Brady sometimes has a foul mouth. They all danced apart from Brady who played football. "Right when we get there you have to be quiet and watch daddy dance and then after we can go and see him ok." They all nodded. All the older ones knew what to do it was just poppy I was worried about. She had seen him dance but she was only young. We pulled up at elstree and we went and sat on the front row and I kept a tight hold of poppy. "And your strictly winners are. Kevin and ally." The crowd cheered and the rest of the pros rushed on to congratulate kev just like they did when I won. Me and the kids went back stage and they ran up to him. "Hiya kids!" He picked up the girls and the lads gave him a hug. The judges wAlked round the corner. "Well five years on and look at them now. How you holding stace. Four kids and a crazy lunatic husband?" "Heyyyy." "She ony joking dada." "I know." Poppy ran up to Craig. He has always been her favourite. He whispered something in her ear and she laughed. "Daddy?" "Yes poppet." "Was you naughty when you were little and get taken out of a pub." "Craig. Not something I want my children to know about. Well not yet anyway." "Ye pops he did." "Taylorrr." "Dadddd. She was going to find out sooner or later and uncle Craig already told her." The judges started laughing. "Hey kids why don't you ask uncle Neil and Alex to play with you." They all nodded and just then Neil came round the corner with Alex and clemency. "I have been summoned. What do the children want?" "Ice cream!" "Ok ok Asia don't want to hear you." They took the kids out to the shop. "They're gonna look like right idiots and a massive family. How many kids is that our four and clemency. Five kids all walking into the shop." We all laughed. "How long does Lucy have left kev?" "She Umm comes out in February next year the week after tour finishes." "Oh you worried." "No not really. She won't be able to find me now. We live what half an hour away and she has a court thing against me so she isn't allowed near me so we should be good." "Sean was for life right?" "Ye but I think the judge said depending on whether he learns his lesson or not they might let him out at around the same time as Lucy. Now that scares me."
Kevins PoV
They looked at me sympathetically. "They can't get to you kev. They have us to get around." I smiled at them. "Now where has neil taken the kids?" "I don't know but who cares. Alex is responsible enough so." Alex and neil walked back round he corner with the kids. Poppy was on his shoulders with a cut on her knee. "Why is it that whenever you take my kids out one of them gets hurt. Neil?" He shrugged his shoulders making poppy bounce. I took her off of his shoulders and she snuggled into my side. "Tired?" She nodded. "We best be off. Get this one cleaned up and to bed and then see what the other lot are up to." The judges laughed as we all walked out me holding poppy stacey holding Layla and the two boys looking at something on Taylor's phone making Brady walk into a lamppost. "Stupid fucking lamppost." "And wash your mouth out young man." "Well that lamppost wasn't there yesterday." We truly were a happy family.

The end.
That is this series I guess completed as well as this book. Can I have some ideas for my gc one shots and caught out books. If you want anymore high school or any more strictly couple like janette and alijaz or Alex and neil then just tell me and I will try and make it happen. Xxxxxx