Quickstep Training

Kevins PoV
So this week for our first dance we are doing a quickstep. We were dancing to Dancing by Kylie Minogue. I felt sorry for stacey because she is used to wearing trainers and now she had to be able to run in high heels. This journey was going to be amazing however long it lasts. Lilia has to come into training this week because my mum dad and Joanne were all away and she hadn't been able to spend time with me in ages. She came into my bedroom this morning. "Morning daddy." "Morning sweetheart. How come your up so early. Normally I have to drag you out of bed." "Well i is really excited to see stacey and uncle aj again and I really wants to watch you and stacey dance." "Well all this week you get to and you get to come to the live show on Saturday." "But what about the hustle bustle." "You can stay in my room and frosty can look after you." We got changed and I got a shower and Lilia got changed into this.

"Right come on baby

"Right come on baby. Let's go see stacey." "Stacey my mummy?" "Ummm. I don't know lils. She loves you just as much as me." "Where's my mummy." Just then stacey knocked at the door and Lilia ran and answered it. Saved by the door. "Lilia do you know whose at the door." "No." "Well then I answer it." "Sorry daddy." "It's ok baby just don't do it again." I opened the door and let stacey in. "Hiya Kev." "Hello darling." I gave her a kiss and Lilia ran up to her. "Stacey?" "Yes lilia." "You my mummy?" "Lilia not now me and stacey have to go to training." "No kev  it's fine. No Lilia I'm not your mummy. Your mummy and daddy had an argument but she loved you and your daddy can be both at once." "So mummy love me." "Yep." "And daddy loves me." "Yep." Stacey picked lilia up and we all walked out to the car. We heard a camera click and we thought it was neil but when we turned around we saw the paparazzi. "Shit." They took a picture of our faces and of Lilia and then ran off to a car. "Shit shit shit. Sorry Lilia." "Whose that daddy." "Some nasty people lils. They try and look for people and invade their privacy." We got to the studio and Lilia went and sat on the practice mat with my phone. "She's too smart." "What do you mean kev?" "This morning she was asking all sorts of question. Whose my mummy. Is stacey my mummy. Where's my mummy. What happened to my mummy. Next thing you know it will be where do babies come from." "Well you just make something up. I did." We got into hold and I taught her the choreography. Then the camera people came in and started filming us. "Stop filming wait please." They stopped filming and looked at me confused. "What's up kevin." "Look you can't film while lilias here." "Oh. So no vt this week for you two then." "No. Please my mum can't look after her next week she should be back with her. Or at least wait until I tell everyone about her." "Fine kev but if it gets past week three we will have to film her." "Ok." They went back out and I looked at my phone and I had been tagged in lots of photos. "Fuck shit." "What's a matter baby?" "Stace have a look at your Instagram." "Oh my god I'm sorry. I think they followed me." "No baby it's fine I promise. If it comes up then I'll Umm I'll have to tell them. I cant hide her away for ever." Stacey gave me a kiss and then we carried on dancing. It got to about one o'clock and I decided we should take a good break. "Right come on Lilia let's get some food." I held Staceys hand and grabbed Lilia. We looked like a right happy family. "Hiya Kacey." "Neil are you drunk. Who the hells kacey." "You and stacey. Or it could be kacia. Lilia Kevin stacey." "Neil have you seen Instagram." "No why." "Because the pap saw Lilia this morning." "Oh shit." "Whats shit uncle neil." "Umm dont say that lils." "But why daddy says it you say it and auntie jo says it." "Because we are adults and kids aren't allowed to say naughty words." "But daddy and stacey call you a kid." We burst out laughing. "Get out of that one neil." "Umm daddy will explain." "Neil!!" He ran off laughing and Lilia laughed. "Why do you call uncle Neil a kid." "Because he's stupid and silly." "His names stupid?" "If you want to call him stupid then you can call him stupid." "Ok. Where we get food." "Umm let's go to McDonald's." "Yay." We walked together to McDonald's and got food. When we got back frosty walked up to me. "Hey kev can I have a word." "Ye sure." We went outside. "Umm we have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first food or bad." "Good." "Right so I've tipped the judges off about sean and they have said they will try and keep the scores as low as they can without raising concern but the bad news is. Umm he's not a bad dancer and umm katya is starting to side with him. Neil thinks she's having an affair." "Oh my god he is such a prick. Where's neil." "Umm in training with joe and Dianne watching them I think." I walked back into Stacey and Lilia. "Hey stace I'm just going to joe and Diannes studio so can you watch lils or do you want me to take her." "It's up to you and her." "Stay please daddy." "Ok then I might bring uncle stupid to entertain you." "Ok." I walked over to joe and Diannes. "Hey neil you ok." "Ye." "Umm come with me a min." "Ok." He followed me outside. "Frosty told me about katya. I'm sorry mate." "It's fine it's not your fault. It's hers and Sean's." "Anyway wanna come and entertain Lilia. She has a new name for you." "Ok." He perked up a bit and we started walking to our studio again. Sean walked out of it and Neil pushed him up against the door. "You have stolen my wife and your picking on Kevins five year old daughter. You are fucking dead mate. She's kicked me out." "Well you both fucking deserve it. Lilia should be ashamed to have a dad like you and stacey deserves better than you. And as for katya. I don't know why she even spoke to you you ginger twat." That was the last push for neil and he punched him in the face. Frosty walked round the corner and saw neil. "Neil what the fuck are you doing." "Giving this prick what he deserves. My WIFE is cheating on me with HIM and he's BULLYING a FIVE YEAR OLD. And got knows what he was in Kevins studio for." "Right sean word." "What so the ginger twat can just get away with punching me." "Just get moving." He stormed off and me and neil burst in on stacey cradling Lilia. "What the actual fuck has he done." Stacey had a bruise on her side which wasn't there when I left and Lilia was crying. "Hey hey munchkin what's wrong." "The man that made you angy said that he knew where we lives and that he was going to get me." "Stacey darling what did he do to your side." "He pushed me away from her and I landed on the floor but my side is fine just bruised." "Lils did he hurt you." "He pushed me but I ok." "Right your both going up to first aid." "Kevin baby I'm-" "No stace your not fine. He's a pussy for hitting a girl never mind a five year old." Neil picked Lilia up and I helped stacey walk up to med. "Right so Lilia is ok just a bit of concussion so she might be best off having a bit of a nap. Stacey however you need some ice on your side and I want to send you up to physio and they can test your mobility." "Right cheers Cath." I dont know but that's her name so let's just go with it.