Funeral

Kevins PoV
This morning was the day my little girl was getting buried six feet under. We woke up this morning and I got changed into a black suit and tie because Lilia liked all the suits and stacey in a black dress. She looked gorgeous. We got ready and I drove down to the funeral service to give them the money. Stacey came with me. "Mr clifton. Your service is today yes?" "Yep." "So you have the money?" "Yep." I gave him the money and he put it in his office. "So do you know who will be carrying the coffin. You need four men." "Yes me alijaz skorjanec Giovanni Pernice and neil Jones." "Right thank you sir. You can wait in the reception or around the area but remember your service is at half one." "Yes sir." Me and stacey left and neil and katya were meeting us at a shop round the corner. When we got there neil have me a hug and we cried a bit and then went and got some food. Alijaz and janette came and they gave us all hugs. It was twenty past one so we decided to go back and we met gio and Ash outside. "You good kev." "Ye." We went in and all sat at the front of the church. Everyone started filing in and sat down. The priest spoke up. "Today we are here to bury Lilia rose clifton. We have a few speakers so neil." Neil Walker up and smiled. "Look this shouldn't be a mourning. This should be a celebration of her life. Lilia was an amazing child and definitely Kevins girl. She was kind funny and made us all feel better. She wouldn't want us to be sad. She didn't like it she said herself. Lilia I love you princess." He made a sign on his chest of the cross. Although a lot of people didn't know neil was very partly religious. "Joanne. Can you or." She nodded and walked up and smiled at me. "So Lilia was truly a clifton. She loved dance she loved helping people and she will be missed by everyone here. He will pay lils. He will pay." She came and sat next to me and I hugged her. "Kevin." I stood up. "Neil was right she wouldn't want us to be sad and although we might automatically want to cry and be sad. Just think of how strong she was through her short life. When I was left to look after her nearly six year ago. I was scared not gonna lie. I was terrified. I loved that girl with all my heart and I will win the glitter ball for you lils. Whether they be with stacey or with someone else but I will win it. Look over us all baby. Oh really are daddies little angel. I love you so much." I walked back to stacey and gave her a hug. She loved this girl just as much as me but she had said she didn't want to speak not because she hated her but because she didn't feel close enough to her. They pulled me gio Ali and neil to carry the coffin and we drove the car behind it and got to the cemetery nearest elstree studios. Me and neil were at the front of it and gio and Ali at the back. Everyone gathered around the hole buried for her and the four of us started walking. We put her on this crane thing and it put the coffin in the hole. We all put flowers on the grave stone and then everyone left but me Joanne stacey and neil. "You good bro?" "I guess but it's weird you know. He didn't even properly know her and he's murdered her. When's the court case stacey because they are charging him for murder but we still need evidence for rape." "The weekend after the final." "Ok." She gave me a hug and I held her hand. We all walked back to my car and we dropped Joanne off at her and neil at his because he had moved back in with katya. We went home and got changed and I sat on the sofa scrolling through pictures of Lilia. "Hey stace." "Yes baby." "Would you ever consider having kids?" "With you absolutely." I smiled. "Your too cute darling." She came and sat down next to me. We just put on some music and sat in the couch and cuddled. "You really would have kids with me?" "Ye but not yet. We have strictly and you've just lost your only child. Let's give you time to recover ye?" I nodded. I agreed with her. I wasn't ready for another child yet. Not just yet anyway. Then a million dreams came on from the greatest showman and I smiled. This was the song she always sang. Me and stacey both started singing. "Cos every night I lie in bed. The brightest colours fill my head. A million dreams a keeping me awake." I stood up and pulled her up and we just swayed to the music. "I love you stacey dooley." "Well there is in bad thing about that?" I looked at her confused. "I love you more Kevin Clifton." "Impossible." Since we had training tomorrow for the semis we decided to go to bed but yet again I went out and said goodnight to lils. She might not be here physically but she's here in our hearts. "Daddy loves you lilia." I got in bed with stacey and we fell asleep. This girl was going to be the death of me.