Blackpool

I know I've skipped a couple of weeks but this book doesn't end straight after strictly so sorry i just don't know what to write xx
Kevins PoV
This week was Blackpool week and I had stacey coming down on a giant piece of rock. I hadn't been on itt in so long because of Lilia but tonight I'm going to go on I think. We were all in the green room waiting as we had another four hours until we were live and it was Janettes birthday. They asked me if I could freestyle rap and I said ye so I started rapping and janette started recording.

They all screamed at the end and I just laughed. I used to rap all the time for Lilia and make her laugh. Brought a tear to my eye but I wiped it away and smiled. I think they saw mr nearly cry because they looked at me concerned but I just smiled at them. "I'm fine honestly just some Umm memories." Stacey gave me a hug and a kiss. We had told the public about our relationship after movie week so they knew about us and most of them were fine. Frosty came and asked me and stacey for a word. We went out and he turned all serious. "Right do you want to do it takes two tonight." "It's up to kev. He's the one that it's affected the most. But we all have to be at the funeral tomorrow so if we are then we will have to be quite early." I nodded. "No I need to do it. I can't just hide away she wouldn't want that. She didn't like me sad so well do it frosty. Tell Zoe will do it." He nodded at us and let us go back in and alijaz and janette were doing a waltz to their wedding song. They stopped bowed and we all clapped. Neil and katya dances to theirs and then I got pushed up by Neil. "Go on do your Cinderella dance with Stacey." I looked at her and she nodded. We danced our American smooth to bibbity bobbity boo. They all clapped and I gave her a kiss. "Save it for the bedroom." Neil laughed. I really did have a family here. Me and stacey sat down and just cuddled. Even though we had been together now for over two month we still couldn't do anything coupley without neil taking photos. "Neil." "Come and get me then kev." "But I don't want to move. I'm comfy and warm and happy. All I want you to do is stop." I moaned and they all laughed and stacey buried her head in my chest. "You retard Kev." "Do you want me to move?" "No please stay." "That's what I thought." I kissed the top of her head. "I can hear the wedding bells ringing now." Anton smirked. "Leave us alone. Go and do what idiots do." "Well you see idiots like us torment lovebirds like you so you have basically just told us to carry on." "Neil just let's go come on leave them alone." They went out and then came back in. "Hair and makeup. Stacey Kevin your wanted." We hugged and puffed and moaned and they all laughed. "Were you comfy?" Neil taunted. I gave him the finger and helped stacey up. We walked out and into hair and makeup. "Right you two are going to have to detach yourselves from each other. Your like animals from Noah's ark. The animals marched in two by two." We laughed sarcastically and went and let them pamper us. We then had to go on stage and I was really excited because Lilia always loved coming to Blackpool with me and watching from the audience with Joanne. We finished the dance but instead of going up to Claudia Tess held us back and wanted to say a few words. "Now we all here at strictly know how hard it has been for the both of you especially kev. Lilia was such a little sweetheart and she truly was daddies little angel so your lovely sister Joanne has had us a video put together." "Joanne you better have chosen carefully." Everyone laughed and then fell silent as the video started. It was the video we posted on my Instagram introducing her. "I love watching my daddy and uncle aj dance." "And me." "And uncle Neil." We all laughed. Then there was the dance that Neil and her did and then there was just some more pictures and videos. The one that stood out most was the day when I asked Stacey to prom when we all had a photo. I felt tears grow behind my eyes but didn't hold them back. The video ended and at the end it said 'Rest in peace Lilia rose Clifton. Daddies little angel and and a truly amazing young lady. From everyone at strictly.' This was when I really started crying. All the pros came down and gave me hugs and everything. "So your colleagues have created a dance to a Cinderella song. And we will have one more surprise for you." Me and stacey stood off the dance floor while they danced. At the end there was a picture of me Lilia stacey and everyone apart from Sean this year when I first brought her in. There was one person missing from the group dance and that was neil. He then walked down the stairs and handed me a case. I looked at him confused. "Well open it idiot." I laughed and opened it. Inside was a note that said 'For the funeral' and when I moved the note there was exactly £5000. The exact amount for the funeral. "Really?" They all nodded and I gave neil a massive hug and then all the other pros. And finally the judges and producers as they had come down and Tess and Claudia. "Right now time for your scores. Craig?" "9." When he lifted the card up it had a picture of Lilia. "Darcey?" "10." "Shirley?" "10." "Bruno." "10." "You have a total score of 39 congratulations." I kissed stacey and we walked back up the stairs hand in hand. "I'm so proud of you darling." "Thank you baby." "I don't believe it. £5000 that's a lot of money." "Well they all loved lils." We went to wardrobe and they unstitched us and took our makeup off and we went up to itt.