Sunday

Stacey PoV
I woke up this morning snuggled up to Kevin. Lilia and neil were already up messing about. "Morning baby." "Morning KingKev." "People have stolen your nickname for me. They call me KingKev for being in the final so many times and in lilias words the people who always kick me out in the final stop me from winning." "Well mine isnt for a tv programme. Mine is for being strong through everything." "I love you." "Love you too handsome." He gave me a kiss and we got ready. We walked out hand in hand and Lilia and neil were laughing.
Kevins PoV
"What are you two laughing at?" "Neil what have you done?" "Just telling Lilia what you two did when we were younger." "We'll we did a lot when we were younger." "When you were both very very VERY drunk and we all got kicked out of that bar after prom because you two were dancing on tables. And then your daddy fell off and they kicked us out because they didn't want anyone to get hurt and have to file paperwork." "Look we were young ok?" They both laughed and stacey buried her head in my chest. "Your cute when your embarrassed. This is why I love you." I whispered in her ear and she just laughed. "Check the group chat love birds." "Oh god." She laughed. I checked my phone and neil had sent a picture of me and stacey laid in bed. "Neill." I moaned. "Whattt?" "Whyyy." "I swear me and kev are the only adults here." "No kidding stace. How about we just chill today and watch some movies. I'll order pizza and I'll buy some popcorn." Lilia jumped up and jumped into my arms. "You has fun this morning or was neil proving that his name should be stupid." "Both daddy. Do the mean people chase you." "Which mean people lils." "The ones that you shouted at yesterday." "Yes but they shouldn't when I tell them a surprise soon." "What surprise dada." "That I might order a little girl called Lilia some ice cream. She is five and like to watch her daddy dance." "That's me. I'm Lilia I'm five and I like watching daddy dance." "Well then I'll order you some ice cream. And if neil behaves I might get him some." Neil cheered and stole Lilia put her in his shoulders and they started chanting. "We're getting ice cream." "Kev can I take her to the park. We'll be back by one. That gives us an hour." "Fine neil but be careful please." With that they said goodbye and walked out. "That gives us some time you know." "To do what kev." "Have some fun." He winked at me and he threw me over his shoulder and chucked me on the bed in his bedroom. "And what fun would that be mr clifton." "A tickle fight as Lilia says." "I'm all in for that idea." He jumped on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back and he fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "Just get rid of it." "Someone's impatient." "Shut up." He threw my shirt across the room and my bra followed behind. He kissed nibbled and sucked everywhere on my top half and then moved down to my joggers. He pulled them down my legs and did the same to my bottom half. About 45 minutes later we got dressed and he ordered the food. Neil and Lilia came back panting and looking scared. "Sean. Lilia. Chased. Fight." "What calm down take a breath and breathe." "We went to the park and Sean was there with another girl. I got a picture. He saw us and ran after us and told the girl to get Lilia. She chased after us and we ran back here. She fell over but we couldn't stop anywhere." Kevin ran and picked Lilia up and I went and gave neil a hug. Lilia was crying and pointing to her knee. Kevin rolled up her trouser leg and there was a big graze on her knee cap and another one on her ankle.
Kevins PoV
I knew how to treat cuts but that wasn't the point. Lilia was being hunted by a grown man and now a grown woman. I cleaned her scratches up and then there was a knock at the door. I gave Lilia to stacey and told neil to come with me to the door. We opened it and it was the pizza man. Our faces both relaxed a bit but the delivery guy seemed scared. "Sorry mate it's just my daughter had been chased and I thought it was going to be the bloke who hurt her and my friend here." "Oh right thought I got the wrong house. Hang on your them two dancers right. Off of strictly. Your Kevin and your neil. And then there's your daughter but people keep making up names for her. I feel bad fo you mate. You got raped and people are pressuring you into telling them. Anyway here's your food and I hope the girls ok. Nice meeting you pal." He shook my hand. "You don't mind taking a picture do you. For my wife and daughter they love the show and you two are their favourites. If she got the chance kev I think she would leave me for you." "Ye sure mate." We took a picture and he thanked us and left. "Well neil there is one good thing." "And what's that Kevin." He closes the door behind us. "We know that that wasn't sean." We laughed and put the pizzas on the table. I put the greatest showman on and Lilia sat in my knee and stacey cuddled up to my side. My phone pinged and it was a group message from Neil. It was a picture of us and he put. 'Third wheeling kacia here. Know I know how kev felt when he went out for meals with me katya Ali and janette.' "Neil if I could be bothered to move now I would come and kick your ass." "But you don't want to leave stacey." "No or Lils." He just laughed and we all watched the rest of the movie. "Hey Lilia do you want to film a video for instagram and tell people who you are." "Yes please." Stacey grabbed my phone and Lilia sat on my knee as Neil turned the lights on. She started recording and I started talking. "Ok so hi guys umm so there is someone I want you all to get to know. This is my daughter Lilia. She was born. When were you born lils?" "The nineteenf of March 2013." "And do you want to tell them some stuff." "I'm Lilia Rose clifton. I five year old and I like watching daddy and uncle aj dance." "Oi what about me." "And uncle Neil." We all laughed. "Ok so I'll explain what happened soon but leave her alone. Don't be mean to her please and if you are involved with the pap. Please leave us alone." "The pap the mean people who made daddy angy." "Yep lils. Anyway say bye." "Bye bye." She waved at the camera and Stacey stopped recording. She ran to Neil and he threw her up. "Well done baby. I'm proud of you." Stacey fave me a kiss and neil laughed. "What are you laughing at now." "Let's hope that you don't start your vt tomorrow because makeup will have a right go at the pair of you. You look like you've been beat up." We both blushed. "Oops."