This Is Lilia

Kevins PoV
This morning I was woken by Lilia screaming. "Hey hey baby what's a matter." I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. "Dada." "Yes baby." Even though lilia was five she was dyslexic and struggled to speak fluently. "Is I going to nanas?" "No baby your coming with me to dance." "See ucle Neil and auntie dot." "Yep. And I want you too see someone else that I haven't seen in a long time. Do you remember what your first word was." "Stacey yes dada?" "That's it lils. Well I want you to meet her. She helped me look after you when I was at school."  "Otay." "Come on then missus. Let's get you ready and then daddy has to get a shower." I got her changed into this.

I jumped in the shower and changed into some black joggers and a hoodie

I jumped in the shower and changed into some black joggers and a hoodie. "Come on then lils." I picked up her back which had some spare clothes some of her toys and I put my phone in and I made sure to download some movies and Peppa Pig. We took a cab to the studios and walked in. Amy stacey Giovanni and sean were the only ones there. "Oh my god she is gorgeous Kev." Amy squealed. "Want to hold her." She nodded and grabbed her carefully and bounced her making her laugh. "I don't know what your all oohing and aahing at its not that cute." I flared up. "Say that again I dare you." "It's not that cute." "You fucking leave my daughter alone or you are out that door. Got it?" I walked up to him and pushed him onto the wall. "Oi kev what you doing?" Frosty walked in with Giovanni and Neil following behind. "This little shit thinks he can get away with picking on a five year old." The others behind me nodded. "Right sean can I have a word." "What all I said is that it was ugly." I went to punch him but Neil and gio held me back. "Let frosty do the handy work and you just try not to get yourself sacked right?" Neil said. I just nodded and clenched my fists. I went and sat down and watched Neil and Amy talk to each other and play with Lilia. Stacey came and sat next to me and rubbed my shoulders. "Just infinite the twat Kev. She gorgeous and she looks exactly like you. He is just blind. You're still as tense as you were in school kev." "You think so?" "I know so." Frosty walked back in and got everyone's attention. "Let's get dancing then. The partnering coupling grouping whatever you want to call it is in three days and everyone needs to know the dances and the pros have learnt there's right?" All the pros nodded. "Right then let's get cracking." Me and Kevin got put together in the dance and got into hold with each other. This felt right. I had been in hold with some of the other boy pros but this one just felt normal. "Your getting a lot better you know stace." "Cheers kev and your a lot more cute you know." "So was I not as cute before." I pretended to be angry and didn't look at her but she just laughed. "How can I be mad at you." "You can't kevin so let's carry on dancing." We carried on dancing the group dance until about three o'clock and then Sean walked up to Lilia said something to her and she tweeted crying. "Hey hey it's ok baby what's a matter." "He said that I was ugly and that's you never loves me." "Who did." "The man that you was angy wid earlier." "Don't believe him. I love you and always will right now we can go for some food soon." "Otay." She sniffled a bit so I gave her a hug and picked her up. She snuggled into my side and whimpered a little bit but nothing more. "Just a bit longer baby yeah and then maybe later we might go and see auntie jo." "Yay auntie jojo." I put her back down and walked over to sean. "You are fucking in for it mate. Try picking on someone your own size. And NOT my five year old daughter right." "All right calm down you little midget. You deserve it. She was so unlucky to have a dad like you." "You fucking retarded little shit." "Sean outside NOW!" One of the other producers yelled and he rolled his eyes at me and walked outside. Stacey walked over to me and gave me a massive hug. I cried into her shoulder. "Why stace. Why does he pick in her. He's known her a day and he's decided he hates her." "He's just judgemental and jealous because no woman would carry his child." I laughed a bit and we pulled away from our hug. "I love you Kev and I've never stopped." She whispered in my ear. "Well unfortunately for you I love you more." "Impossible." We went back over and frosty asked if he could have a word. "What's up kev." "It's sean. He's telling Lilia that I don't love her and that she's ugly and I know what it's like to think that no one cares for you and I don't want her to have to go through the same thing. I know this sounds horrible but the sooner he's out of the competition the better. And whoever is partnered with him I will feel sorry for them." "Look I know what you mean he does seem a bit weird but they shouldn't mean that he gets to be horrible to a five year old. She loves you kev and we can all tell that you love her so whatever he sees must be wrong." "Cheers mate." "I might give a little tip off to the judges to try and get him out week one." "No that's unfair. And besides you never know he might be a shot dancer anyway." "Right you can go and see to your little one now." I walked out and Lilia ran up to me. I threw her in the air and caught her making her scream and laugh. "Why were you angy daddy." "Nothing it's just not ok to be mean to someone right?" "Ok. I no be mean to anyone cos me no like angy daddy or sad daddy." "Ok then pumpkin. We can go home soon ye?" "See auntie jojo." "If you want and if she's in and not winning world championships." I tried to imitate Joanne but failed and Joanne laughed and so did the rest of the pros and Stacey ash Faye and joe. "That not auntie jo." "Well I'm not a girl so I can't do it." "Do what Kevin?" "Auntie jojo!" She jumped down and ran to Joanne.