Pairing

Kevins PoV
Tonight was the night. The night were I would find out whether I would be partnered with my girlfriend or not. If we were partnered then we could be a bit more open because they couldn't separate us. Well I don't think they can anyway. Stacey was getting ready and her outfit was gorgeous. As she went to walk into hair and makeup I pulled her aside. "You don't need any of that on baby. Your gorgeous just the way you are." I gave her a kiss and then she walked into hair and makeup. "I saw that Kevin." "What now neil?" "That kiss." "Oh yeah and I've got a bone to pick with you." "What's that Kev?" "One for following us and videoing us and two for sending my sister that video." "Well she told me about your little makeout sesh in the car. I'm not giving it a rest until you go out again kev." "Look neil just give us time to come round. Right you never know she might have already fallen in love." Ye with me neil ya thick twat. "Well I hope it's with you because I don't think you two would do friends with benefits." Just then Frosty walked round the corner. "Whose got friends with benefits." "No frosty see me and Kevins sister Joanne have been spying on them so we know whether they are together again or not but last night-." "Neil Jones you do NOT finish that sentence." "I'm sorry. Why don't you go find your GIIRLfriend." "Wait what kev?" "For the love of god neil I don't go out with stacey." "How do you know I was on about stacey." "Because it's all you ever bloody talk about. Kevin and stacey said this. When we were little Kevin and stacey- you get the gist." "Ok then Kevin go find STACEY if she isn't your girlfriend." They both laughed as I walked off to talk to someone just anyone. "Alijaz." "Why aren't you talking to your girlfriend kev." "Wait. My god NEILLL!" He ran in laughing. "What have you told everyone." "Look on the strictly group chat that I just created that also has the judges and your sister in as well as the producers and singers and band." I opened my phone and sure enough there was a group with everyone in and the first text was Kevin and stacey go out and then the video and proof that Joanne had seen our little make out sesh as everyone had been calling it. "Neil Jones I am going to give you five seconds to run and by that time if I find you you had better get katya or god to fucking help you." He stood there laughing. "5...........4" "He's not serious is he." "3........." "Neil just run you bloody retard." "2...." He ran off and as soon as stacey walked in she said, "Why was Neil running down the corridor laughing." "Check your phone stacey." She looked at it and nearly dropped it. "The little shit will be glad he ran in a minute." "Don't worry one thing on my bucket list is to knock his lights out." Just then frosty shouted across the room. "Right guys everyone to the steps. Three minutes until air. Three minutes until air." Everyone sped off so I gave Stacey a peck on the cheek and wished her good luck. I really hope we are together.
10 minutes later
"Now stacey the boy who will be teaching you how to dance is.............." "KEVINNN!" I fell to the floor and ran and spun her round. "Right then off you go you two up to Claudia." We ran up the steps keeping a tight grasp on my hand.
Staceys PoV
We reached Claudia and Neil was there. He wiggles his eyebrows and Kev gave him a death stare. "So are you two happy then?" "No not really I wanted ashley or Faye. I'm joking I'm joking. I am so happy to be with Stacey and honestly couldn't think of a better partner. She worked so hard in the group dance so I'm excited to see what she can do for me." "A blowjob." Neil whispered and Claudia gasped and shook her head. "Neil! You can't say that." "Well it's true." And with that Kevin chases him down the stairs and tackled him to the floor Neil just laughing. "KEVIN IF YOU DONT GET UP HERE WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS YOU CANT BE PARTNERED WITH STACEY." He legged it's up the stairs. "What?" "You get to keep stacey." "Huh." "Anyway that's one way to react to a pairing. Neils I for it I'm guessing." Neil just laughed and kev put his arm round my waist. He rubbed his thumb in the bare skin making me shiver. The judges were all down at the panel looking at their phones and laughing. Oh my god what has neil done now. "You cold stace?" "No." "Kev can help you with that stace." Neil shouted you the stairs. "Right we will let you two go and Kevin don't fall down the stairs." "No dont I don't want to get partnered with Neil." He leaped down two steps at a time and dragged Neil back stage. I followed them. "Neil why did you do that." "Because." "And what did you put in the group chat. I saw the judges on their phones and laughing." "Have a look for yourself Stacey." I opened my phone and it was clearly a photoshopped picture of me kissing Kevin. "Neil that's clearly photoshopped you retard." "Well the judges believed it." "Neil your forgetting who took media studies and has worked with cameras for god knows how long. That is photoshopped." "If you saw so but Joanne gave me it kev. And my elbow really hurts thanks to you. I think he needs a blow job stacey. Might calm him down." Kevin ran at neil and they both ran off. Johannes walked in as he also wasn't partnered this year. "What up babes." "Didn't you see what happened." "What Neil being Neil. He's annoying sometimes but you have to admit it is funny watching him and Kevin chase each other around backstage and downstairs on live tv. Kevin interrupted us with a loud shout. "NEILLL!"