Remy was getting frustrated at Patton. He hasn't left his side when he or his teammates had the ball. Patton was really good at this game.

Remy was about to throw the ball at Logan, seeing him struggle less with Virgil blocking him, but Patton bumped into him on accident. Remy yelped in surprise, stumbling back dropping the ball.

Remy fell to the ground with a thud. The others immediately flew down, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" Patton was apologizing for his actions before he was cut off with Remy, "Where are my sunglasses?!" Remy had his eyes shut tight as his hand flailed around trying to find his sunglasses.

Roman and Deceit seemed to realize what was happening, and rushed over. "My sunglasses, where the hell are they?!" Remy was now screaming. The others looked around frantically, panicking now as well.

Emile then spotted them, quickly grabbing them and rushing to Remy. "H-Here! I got them!" He shouted for the others to hear.

Emile handed them to Remy, who immediately put them on. "Thanks Emile.." He sighed in relief, smiling at the boy. Emile felt his face heat up, and he looked away.

"Is Remy ok?" Roman asked, sounding rather shy. He didn't want to bother anyone, after all.. these aren't HIS friends.

"Yeah, I just have eye problems." Remy simply said. Patton went to help Remy get up. Roman nodded, but still stood away from the whole group.

Logan noticed this, and went to stand beside him, "You know, there is no reason to feel uncomfortable around us. We are what you would call friends." Logan stated, before releasing that Roman may not want to be friends. "That is if you wish for friendship with us, if not that's understanda-"

Roman couldn't help but laugh at this. The others heard, and clearly saw it as a surprise seeing how shy Roman seemed. Remus smiled brightly, feeling happy for his brother.

"Sorry, it's just-" Roman tried to hide his face, "I've never had friends before and this is all so strange to me." Roman looked back at the others. They were all smiling at him, even Logan had a small smile. "Well, I hope you are ok with being friends with us." Logan said.

Roman nodded, looking at his brother again. Remus simply smiled at Roman, then looked at his boyfriend. Deceit was standing right behind him. Deceit let out a sigh, happy to know Roman will have more and better friends.

Patton flew over to Roman and giggled, "We should all hang out after school sometime!" Emile joined Patton, nodding at it. Remy simply shrugged as Logan did one short nod.

Remus leaned back on Deceit, "I'm so happy for him. Roman finally has some friends and is living a normal teenage life!" Remus sighed, looking up at his boyfriend. "Do you think it was right for Roman to come to school?" Remus asked.

Deceit looked troubled for a short second, but then had his cunning look again. "Only time can tell." Deceit simply said.

The couple looked back at the group of friends, hoping the best for Roman.
.
.
.
.
"Are you ready? We have this class with all of our friends! So at least there's that! And the coach is real nice." Remus was currently trying to calm Roman down. The two were heading towards their last class of the day, Flying Class.

Roman knew he wouldn't participate and would help out with the coach, but it still made him incredibly nervous.

"I know, but I have every right to be nervous! What if I slip up, or the coach tells everyone, or-" Remus shushed his brother. "Look, we're here now." He said casually, walking in. Roman took a deep breath in, and walked in as well. But his nervousness never calmed down.

The gym looked like a normal gym, just really big. Remus grabbed his brother's sleeve, dragging him towards their group of friends.

"Hey guys!~" Remus sung. Logan, Remy, Virgil, Deceit, and Emile were here. No Patton yet. "Sup." Remy said, then went back to chatting happily with Emile. Both boys with slight pink faces.

Logan looked over at Roman, seeing him look really pale. Logan frowned, "Are you ok Roman? Do you feel sick?" Logan asked with concern. Remus glanced at his brother and noticed how terrified he actually is.

"Woah, woah! Roman it's just a class!" Remus shook his brother, forgetting the others were there immediately. Roman's breath quickened.

Virgil looked up from his phone, seeing Roman having an obvious panic attack. He quickly made his way over.

"What's wrong with him?" Virgil asked the other twin, who was currently trying his best calming the other down. "He's scared to be in this class." Remus said simply, not wanting to say too much.

Virgil grabbed Roman's hand, squeezing it. "Hey, hey, look at me." Virgil said. Roman looked at Virgil with teary eyes. He didn't want to cry in front of his new friends. But it was getting difficult the more he thought about this class.

"Breathe in for four seconds." Virgil instructed. Roman took a breath. "Hold your breath for seven seconds." He said next, holding his hand with both of his. Roman held it. "Now breathe out for eight seconds." Virgil said the last bit, seeing Roman calm down.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Roman stuttered, scared the others would laugh. Virgil smiled softly at him, "No problem Princey." Virgil let go of his hand, blushing a bit from it. "But what was that? Why are you scared to be here?" Virgil questioned. Roman tried to find a reason, but someone interrupted.

"I'm here! I'm not late!" Patton came running in, clearly out of breath. Patton huffed, taking a seat on the floor.

Roman was thankful, turning to Patton instead, "Why were you late?" He asked. Virgil knew he was avoiding the question, but let it drop for now. Patton giggled, "I had to help the nurse with something." He said, standing back up.

"ALRIGHT! EVERYBODY LINE UP!" A voice yelled. The group and others went to stand in line. Roman standing by Remus and Virgil.

The coach came into view. He had brown hair has well, with big orange wings tucked in behind him. He was wearing a red t-shirt with a yellow star in the middle along with some jeans. He had a kind smile.

"Ok, let's role call now!" The coach said. He started calling names. Occasionally Roman would hear his friends name. He knew he'd be last however.

"Roman?" He called, looking up towards the new kid. "Here!" Roman called like all the others did. The coach walked towards him. "Nice to meet ya Roman. Just call me Coach Thomas!" He held out his hand. Roman took it. Coach Thomas made his voice a whisper so others couldn't here, "You're the one with the wing problem, correct?" Roman nodded.

Remus was too busy flirting with Deceit to pay attention to his twin. But Virgil heard it. He didn't mean to, but he was closer than Remus was. Wing problems? What did that mean? Virgil looked at Roman, seeing him nod.

Coach Thomas smiled kindly, then stepped back, "Everyone get your wings out, I want ten laps!" He shouted. And just like that, kids were getting their wings out and zooming in the air. Roman stayed where he was, watching his friends fly off.

Virgil looked back at Roman, seeing him stay by Coach Thomas' side. Virgil frowned at this. Roman seems to have a secret.

And Virgil was determined to find out what it was.