The Battle for Everyone's Souls (Epilogue)

The Sakura Empire and Royal Navy found both Jintsuu and me. All I remember was Hood transporting me somewhere. Both Jintsuu and I were tied up. I could possibly cut the ropes if I was sneaky.

Minato: What happened to you?

Jintsuu: They tied me up when I left the vents, and you?

Minato: I fell down from the vents. I think I broke my ass.

Jintsuu: Oof... are you okay? Buster Wolf!

Minato: Yes... I also still have my weapons on me.

Jintsuu: That's good.

The Sakura Empire and Royal Navy girls came from the church doors in their wedding dresses. I was still in my school uniform. They approached me, smiling  joyfully as if it was a big day.

Belfast: It's finally the day master~

Akagi & Kaga: Our love is connected to you and us~

Atago: *giggles* You cannot escape anymore~ With you and me together, my wish is fulfilled before Takao died and I won't drink anymore because of you~

Shoukaku & Zuikaku: We're so happy to be with you forever and ever...

Prince of Wales: We're now a couple instead of boyfriend and girlfriend~

Duke of York: You shall be my partner, forever~

Hood: I can finally be yours and serve you well~

Rodney: You will be wearing chain around your neck so you won't escape.

Unicorn: Onii-chan will be with me forever and ever~

Souryuu: You can finally be my play thing for all eternity~

Belfast: Master, do you accept us as your loving waifus? 

A/N: I'm doing all routes.

1) I do...
2) No. ( The Route I'm doing)
3) The Unexpected
-S.E.E.S Victory
- Shipgirls Victory

A) I do...

They smiled at me when I accepted to be them. I didn't feel to great in the head... I felt like I was being controlled by someone else in my mind... Jintsuu looked at me, disgusted. The thing in my head was my shadow self who decided it.

Minato: I'm sorry Jintsuu...

I was surrounded by red flair and I tried to fight back but I switched with my shadow self

I was surrounded by red flair and I tried to fight back but I switched with my shadow self. I am only in his mind, he has taken control of my body.

Shadow Minato: Ahahahahah! You... you think this is your world now?!

Minato: Shut up! You're not me!