Duke of York & Prince of Wales: The Beginning

Now that I don't have to deal with Sakura ships, I have to now deal with Royal Navy ships. I have a thought that I think the Royal ships would be more weird, crazy, and more insane overall. Surprisingly enough, I never got any HMS ships nor equipment so it was like entering a new world. Two HMS girls were coming to visit me. Jintsuu and Enterprise say they'll help me but I didn't need their help I can do it on my own. They underestimated me and I don't think I should tell them about me killing Amagi. I would bring my trusty Saber and Evoker if things go bad. Sure it could be 2v1 but I know my ways. In addition I had Fukka's support to see the battlefield and help me defeat the shipgirls. Yesterday I told Fukka everything about my life so far in Azur Lane. She told me if worse case scenario, the S.E.E.S would come there and help me if they needed, since Junpei also has Azur Lane and have access to my account since I can tell him though Fuuka's communications.

I was sitting on my chair doing some paperwork as usual and Enterprise was there which I wish she wasn't. I was listening to "Tokyo Daylight". Jintsuu was in her dorm getting use to her new home and doing her own things. I had a plan to dismantle Zuikaku... it may enrage Shoukaku but I can take her down no matter what. I still didn't fully trust both Jintsuu and Enterprise and I kept low on my ambitions.

Later on, Jintsuu came to my office with some letters. It must be from Zuikaku.

Jintsuu: What's with the letters, Minato?

Minato: Sakura ships be snorting that you know what.

Jintsuu: Uh... Also, there are two shipgirls waiting for you at the docks.

Minato: *sign* Guess I might as well bring this with me.

I grabbed my Saber.

Enterprise stopped and looked at me.

Enterprise: Why do you need a weapon?

Minato: Supply and demand...

Enterprise: Can I go with you?

Minato: I'll be fine... just stay here.

Enterprise: Sorry commander... but I will go with you...

Minato: *sign* fine... I guess...

I got up and went to the docks to meet the two shipgirls.

Enterprise: What are you listening to commander?

Minato: Joe.

Enterprise: Joe?

Minato: Joe mama that you don't have! Wait...

Enterprise and I approached the two ships.

Enterprise: Wales and Duke, this is commander.

Minato; I'm going home.

Enterprise: *whispers* come on give them a chance.

Minato: *sign* Hi I guess...

Prince of Wales: Hi commander!

She reached to my hand and shook my hand fast.

Prince of Wales: It's very nice to meet you commander! You make me so happy!

Minato: I hope you die.

Duke of York: I see, the scent that drives me crazy in love is you. You are very interesting to stare.

Enterprise: What brings you here?

Prince of Wales: We're officially part of commander's growing fleet!

Minato: Whatever low-tier...

Minato: You both are from a contraction are you not?

Prince of Wales: Of course.