Akagi & Kaga: Commander's Last Surprise

After only a few moments of conversation with Akagi and Kaga they quickly snapped after my denial. Even though I barley know them, they seem to have a hatred towards Takao when she came at the wrong moment. My office is completely dark besides my location since I had a mint color light around my neck. I sat on my chair and continued to do paper work and every time I think about what Akagi & Kaga said I started giggling of how stupid it sounded.

I have to figure who will replace the "First Carrier Divison" since both of them became weird and gone crazy. I hear some strange noises, Its definitely those two weirdos. I herd giggling and footsetps growing closer to my door. I stood up stretching until I herd a voice.

Minato: What do you want?

Takao: It's me Takao...

I unlocked the door and Takao rushed in quickly and closed the door.

Minato: Make it quick.

Takao: Make it quick?! I'm literally endanger by those two crazy girls!

Mintao: *sigh*

Takao: Look, I have a feeling that both of them have gone too far with you...

I looked at Takao eyes.

Minato: The wedding ring?

Takao: I don't think they know about it, but Akagi wants you for herself and she started hating me.

Minato: *whispers* I mean I could see why...

Takao: What?

Minato: I said why is that.

Takao: Because the weirdo told me to get away from you.

Minato: Oh, I think one of them also told me the same thing but I didn't really care.

Takao: Minato please! You have to care, for my safety!

Takao: But I still trust you no matter what situation it is...

Minato: Okay if I was going to "care" what did she tell you?

Takao: Well, a few minutes ago. Wait, why are the lights turned off?

Minato: I'm leaving.

Takao: Leaving?!

Minato: Did I stutter? I'm taking a break and if it is true that Akagi and Kaga are going to attempt to find me wish them good luck.

Takao: Oh I see... But how long are you leaving and why do you wish them good luck to find you?

Minato: I'll be gone for a week and I wish them good luck to find me because if they make it to my universe they would be in my situation cause I have the S.E.E.S back there to support me.

Takao: Well I suppose it can't be helped...

Takao: I here footsteps! It seems the door is breaking!

Minato: Wow congrats, you can hear...

Takao: This is no laughing matter you must escape, please be careful!

Minato: Okay, whatever...

I jumped out the window and I rushed to my dorm.

I appeared to be outside of my dorm with my school uniform on. I then went inside of Iwatodai Dormitory. I opened the door and I was greeted by my friends.

Junpei: S'up, dude?

Akihiko: Where have you been?

Minato: Hey Junpei, and I've just been to Iwatodai Station, Akihiko.