Amagi: Aria of the Soul

Amagi was starting to become similar to other ships, wanting me for herself. Amagi was like a ghost. I guess kinda like Taihou. She goes everywhere, here or there. When I want to sit down on a bench I see her next to me. She was like the Second or Fifth Carrier Divisions, however she only stalks. I remember like it was yesterday when Akagi and Kaga killed students from my High School. It was pretty funny if I do say so myself. All of the shipgirls I have meet were already crazy in the head and very weird, makes me want to die. I still held on the ring which was in my drawer, I wanted to throw it away in the ocean but the ring could possibly come back to shore and a shipgirl could find it and propose to me. Its also insane to think that if there is one ring the shipgirls can all propose to me and just put the ring on me. If it ever comes down to all the shipgirls vs me, I'll try to find a way to have the S.E.E.S's support.

I don't get why Amagi likes me or stalks me. I'm just dead inside ready to die, yet I'm some kinda of shipgirl magnet. Amagi's affinity isn't even at 100 so it's weird that she acts this way. After Takao's death every shipgirl is trying to get me as if I'm up for grabs. However, I found some ways to counter this, if she tries to watch me sleep I would get my saber and point it to her neck or if I feel lazy I just cover myself with the blanket.

I still despised Zuikaku and concerned of how she survived. Well probably because it's in the thigh... it's only been 4 days and it seemed like Amagi's sanity is drained. Well whatever...

Flashback

I was looking though paperwork as usual to see if any missions needed to be completed or commissions. I then felt something warm. It wasn't Atago, I looked back and I saw Amagi.

Minato: *sign* What do you want.

Amagi: Hi commander~

Amagi just smiled at me.

Minato; Bye.

Amagi: I was just checking on you, nothing much~

Minato: Well I'm fine I guess... actually I'm probably dead.

Amagi: Oh commander~

Amagi: So, any missions to complete?

Minato: No.

Amagi: Care for some tea?

Minato: No.

I denied the tea all the time because I don't really have an interest on tea. If it was poisoned I'd drink it.

Cut to present

It was the evening and I had a mountain of papers on my desk to finish. I decided to take a quick nap to forget about it and I had the dream with Takao again.

Takao: Back again huh?

Minato: Yes obviously, how else would I be talking to you.

Takao: So... Amagi...

Minato: Yeah she's weird like the others.

Takao: It's like if you were a girl magnet or something.

Minato: Yeah... whatever I suppose.

Night Falls

I slept for a long time and the I woke up. Before putting my head up I heard breathing. I'm assuming it's Amagi. She knows I'm the office because she stalks me. I just ignored the stalkers all the time in the past and just continue to listen to music all the time. I picked up my head and Amagi was sniffing my clothes. She looked at me as if she was trying to be intimidating. We both looked at each other.