Rodney: Obsession

As I think about it more in depth, there is definitely something wrong with Royal Navy ships. More and more of these shipgirls are trying to become a slight challenge for me. The Royal Navy ships made me summon my persona often then the Sakura Empire ships. They just want me for themselves even if I injure them, they still are fantasizes, delusional minded, psycho, stalker, kidnapper, or a murder. So far I only killed two ships and I think it's just useless if I just kill them because there'll be more ships being the same. I only had a Saber, an Evoker, and Takao's katana that I only look at as a memory. I kill shadows to see why they exist and what's at the top of Tartarus, I think that killing the shipgirls are useless but I will kill if I think I'm in danger. HQ probably knows that I killed Neptune and Amagi. The wedding ring is making me feel... like I regret everything. Is it my fault that Takao died? Should I have told Junpei earlier? *sign* I talk about this but I don't feel much emotion. *sign* what would Yu or Joker do...?

It's been two weeks after the incident of Neptune and Belfast. Jintsuu hated blackouts most of the time and this time, she was on my bed in my office. One strange thing is that I didn't get any paper work for the past two weeks. I'm kinda glad about that. To get my mind off the situation I decided to go to the docks. I once remember doing construction, but I couldn't recall when I did do it. I feel as if someone is watching me from far away.

I stared at the ocean.

Minato: ...

I felt... warm bosom again... and was less warm then before.

Minato: Hm?

???: Fufufu~ I got you!

I couldn't see since something was covering my face from seeing.

Minato: Can I see?

???: Oh, my bad.

The things covering my face were gone. I rubbed my eyes and saw a shipgirl in front of me, smiling at me.

Minato: Who are you?

Rodney: I'm Rodney!

Minato: Well Rodney, I'm your commander. I guess...

Rodney: Alright.

I had a thought that she seems nice but her dark side has yet to come. For now I'll keep an eye on her.

Rodney: Mind if I hang out with you?

Minato: No.

I walked away from Rodney and headed to my office. I'm guessing Jintsuu already woke up by now.

Minato: *sign* Rodney already seems like she's becoming weird.

Jintsuu: *moans* Who?

I looked at Jintsuu. Her hair looked like a bird nest.

Minato: Rodney, a new shipgirl.

Enterprise: She's from the Royal Navy. What can go wrong?

Minato: Are you okay?

I heard knocking on the door. It was definitely Rodney.

Rodney: I know you're in there~ You can't hide from me~

Minato: What can go wrong? Really?

Enterprise: Uh... oh well.

Enterprise: Yandere already?

Minato: You think? *sign*

Rodney: Open the door like a good commander~

Jintsuu: Don't open the door, Minato.

Minato: I know that. Oh, damn I forgot to lock the door...

Rodney then opened the door.

Rodney: There you are~ Senpai~