Souryuu and Hiryuu: Another Pair of Blooming Villains

At this point of time I realized of how I regret grinding in Chapter 3. Like the past weirdos, Akagi and Kaga, Souryuu and Hiryuu were part of my expanding fleet. I could've meet them earlier but I decided not to and continued my work. With all this Souryuu and Hiryuu, I can't stop remembering about Yu since they ended with yu. Atago, Kaga, and Akagi, now crazy it was only a matter of time before those two could possibly become crazy as well. Takao also had her own problems with Atago, of her being my secretary. Apparently Takao still supports me no matter what, and we agreed to never get married at all. 

The wedding ring was still on my desk, right next to the tea Atago gave me. I didn't drink it because I thought that it would make me feel attracted to her in some way. Especially coming from a person who wants to bearhug me. The tea was cold at this point so I decided to drink it. I turned the cup upside down once I finished it and left it next to the wedding ring because I died inside. Then I herd some knocking on my door once again...

Minato: *sign* Come in I guess...

The door slowly opened, revealing a shipgirl with bunny ears, white hair and a headband on her forehead.

 Minato: And you are?

Hiryuu: Aircraft Hiryuu reporting in! Leave the missions to me commander!

Minato: *sign* great another aircraft... anyway there really isn't any missions to do so I suppose you can wait until another one appears.

After finishing my sentence I see another girl, she had black glasses, black ears, and long hair. She was peaking at my doorway and blushing at the same time.

Minato: Who is that...?

I pointed at the girl at the doorway.

Hiryuu: Souryuu? She's too shy to talk to you.

Minato: Huh... neat... 

I saw Souryuu getting thirsty from afar.

Souryuu: *whispering* Oh... the commander is so beautiful with his dark blue ocean-like eyes. I imagine going out with him and then getting married... ahahahah...

Minato: The heck is she saying...

Hiryuu: If you're thinking of making her helping you she can't even if she's working.

Minato: That's... not what I had in mind... anyway I'm headed out.

I got off my seat and headed towards the door. I headed out to check on Takao, Hiryuu followed me behind, closing my door. Souryuu was behind Hiryuu still blushing. I was concerned about Souryuu, already acting like this already. To try to distract Souryuu I decieded to let her use my headphones and listen to "Colors Flying High" heh, thanks Joker.

Minato: Here Souryuu I'll be back can you just hang on to it?

Souryuu didn't say anything but hanged on to my headphones. After that I walked to Takao's dorm. I knocked on her door. No response. Then I saw a small note. It read, "Be back in an hour, out of town". *sign* She told me she was leaving but I was bumping to "Mass Destruction".

Flashback

Takao: Hey Minato, I'm going to town for a while.

Minato: Ooooo yeah, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby.

Takao: *sign*

Cut to present

Hiryuu: Takao's busy lately huh?

Minato: I guess...

Hiryuu: I'm getting concerned about you and Takao...

Minato: I don't care.