Hood: This Mysterious Feeling

Contractions... these were a overhaul because I would only get actual decent ships and not common ones to upgrade other ships. I just get these ships that wanted to marry me. The Royal Navy as I said before are way different from the Sakura Empire. I then woke up from my sleep. It was now time for another ship to be constructed, this was I guess you can say "insane" but I decided only one. One of my ambitions are to scrap Zuikaku but it would be hard not to get caught and also not to let Enterprise or Jintsuu to find out.

It was 6 hours and the construction was done. I didn't know who it was so I told Fuuka if she can figure out who it is. She later told me it was definitely a Royal Navy ship.

I could've meet the new ship but I couldn't feel bothered to meet her

I could've meet the new ship but I couldn't feel bothered to meet her. She came out of the docks, looking for me. I decided to pay Jintsuu a visit since she blacked out from the day before. I knocked on her door to get a clear answer. Jintsuu opened the door and it appeared that her hair was messed up.

Jintsuu: You called?

Minato: Someone is at the docks. Anyways what happened to you?

Jintsuu: Dang blackout...

Minato: Yep... I had to carry you here to your dorm.

Jintsuu: Yeah thanks...

She rubbed her eyes.

Minato: You know that what you said about the Royal Navy being nice and all? Well more like crazy. I guess...

Jintsuu: Huh?

Minato: You remember what Prince of Wales and Duke of York did to you right?

Jintsuu: Yes... I remembered that. Listen, even you trust me to be your partner, I have doubt for you not getting married.

Minato: So... do you still trust me? Like Takao I guess?

Jintsuu: You can say that... but just... be careful of who you are encountering.

I scratched my head in confusion.

Minato: ...

Jintsuu: These factions... I have bad feelings... about Enterprise assisting you...

Minato: You really think I can't fight like you ships?

Jintsuu: No... that she can... *Persona 3 Protagionst death noise* you...

Fuuka: M-Minato... she doesn't mean...?

Minato: *whispers* shhh...

Minato: I don't think she would.

Jintsuu: I can't help it, that's like worse case scenario.