The Wedding Fate Ever After

It was the day. The day where all the shipsgirls, besides the ones I killed, wants to marry me. Some would say it's lucky for all these girls to marry me but I didn't want it. If I was hoping for someone to save me I guess it could be Enterprise. Even though we don't have the good relation, I'm thinking she could save me. The only advice she gave me was to "run away". I woke up in a cold dungeon with Jintsuu. We both had duct tape on our mouths. I don't know how she got captured but she got tranquilized. I haven't heard word from Fuuka. Is this really the end? I saw the door open, revealing Unicorn.

Unicorn: Hiiii Oniii-Chaaaan~ Did you sleep well?

Minato: ...

Unicorn: Thinking of speaking? Well, it's for your own good. After all, you're my big brother...

Jintsuu: *muffled* Get this off me!!!

Unicorn: Hm? What's that?

Jintsuu: Get this tape off me! Including the commander.

Unicorn: Alright.

She ripped the tape off of Jintsuu's mouth. She took off mine and I said nothing after.

Minato: ...

Unicorn: Why aren't you talking?

Minato: ...

Unicorn: I'll give you a torture if you don't respond, Onii-chan...

Minato: ...

Unicorn: Is it because you don't like us shipgirls?

Minato: Death... shipgirls who done nothing... are dead. Ships I also killed...

Unicorn: You have me!

Minato: No.

I used the pocketknife from my back pocket and cut the ropes. I got out and I grabbed Jintsuu hand and we ran out the door, escaping the dungeon. We escaped from Unicorn.

Jintsuu: Ah! Minato? Where are we going?!

Minato: Going back to the shores.

I ran with Jintsuu until we stopped. As we both got to the shores, the shipgirls were awaiting us. They were all smirking, with shrunk pupils in their eyes. I was surrounded by shipsgirls I encountered.

Atago: Ara ara ara~ You came back!

Akagi & Kaga: We missed you so much! Come play with us!

Souryuu: Those legs... are so beautiful! I want you to myself!

This was getting out of hand.

Jintsuu: Minato... what are we going to do...?

Minato: I don't know...

I decided to pull out my Mother Saber.

More girls from the Royal Navy came.

Warspite: *giggles* I want you to bleed from my sword like what I did to the others~

Rodney: Come here my love, I won't hurt you~

Hood: The sun is shining between you and me commander~

Minato: I'm not your commander... why do you all like me?

Shoukaku: *giggles* You're so cute when confused from us...

Zuikaku: I want you all for myself!

Belfast: Hehe, I want your love to myself, master.

Monarch: You deserve punishment from running away from me~