Amagi: Blood of Villain

After shanking Zuikaku in the thigh, I ran back to my office, but I was forced to check Takao to see if she was really killed. I kicked the door open which broke it. I saw Takao lying down on the floor with blood on the floor. There were letters and writing saying "You shouldn't have come here."  Im guessing this is what I would've expected if I didn't meet Zuikaku. I looked at Takao, she was still conscious.

Takao: *cough* Hi... Minato...

She was covering her bleeding stomach with her hand. She was close to death.

Minato: Heh... neat...

Minato: So... Zuikaku did this... huh.

Takao coughed out blood very hard.

Takao: Y-yes... why is your... *cough* saber bloody...?

Minato: I decided to return the favor...

Takao: I called... Jintsuu... to be your secretary...

Minato: Takao... I know I'm not really supportive or positive to you... but deep down in my blacken heart... you remain as a special someone, deep down...

Minato: The revival bread from the store won't help since it's already too late...

Takao: It's nice... to see you care... heh... *cough*

Takao: Go... without... me...

Minato: And your sister?

Takao: She doesn't know anyway...

Takao: *cough* heh... I'll always remember your blank face...

Minato: I won't forget you. I hope...

Takao: Just know... I'll always will be with you...

Minato: Takao... *sign* I'll miss you.

Before her response I gave a kiss on her forehead.

Takao: Minato... I'll...miss you... too.....

Takao closed her eyes, no longer breathing. I kneeled there with no sign of emotion and just remembering the times I spent with her. I cleaned my Saber with her clothes since her clothes were already bloody. I herd giggling in the distance.

Minato: Takao... I will avenge you... they will fall by my hand. For now... goodbye.

Before I left her dorm I took her katana to have at least one memory and not a dead body.

Few months later

Losing Takao was sort of losing my parents but less. I sill felt strong and now I'm seeking for blood and I won't rest until I do. According to Takao my new secretary is Jintsuu. Until then I had no choice but to have Hiryuu as my secretary. I visited Hiryuu and her sister, Souryuu, sometimes. Souryuu and I would bump to the greatest Persona songs.

Zuikaku was still alive apparently, I thought a stab in  the thigh by my saber would be enough to kill her but apparently not. Thing is, she still sends me letters and when I get them I burn them. The weirdo  the "Fifth Carrier Division" I still find it a dumb, stupid name. Was even more annoying then other carrier divisions.

It was the Crimson Echo Event, and I happen to of course construct only 5 ships because I became poor in cubes. Shoukaku was still giggling and smiling even after I attempted to kill her sister. I ignored all of it and I listen to my music. Zuikaku, I almost killed her... I despise her no matter what.  Atago was probably back to drinking and also depressed.

I waited a while for the construction to finish and I just listened to my playlist of "Persona 5", thanks Joker. After a while Hiryuu came to my office. Hiryuu came to give me paperwork and letters from Zuikaku.