Belfast & Neptune: A Deep Mentality

I definitely wasn't expecting eating something literally from Belfast after her serving me breakfast. She probably fell in love with me, her feelings were mixed in the batter. I walked to the nearest pantry to grab some water, I came back to my office, and I drank some water so I can wash it down since she didn't give me anything else to drink. Jintsuu then stumbled upon me when I walked in my office.

Jintsuu: What happened, Minato?

Minato: I guess Belfast?

Jintsuu: What about her?

Minato: I guess that she literally put her feelings in my waffle.

Jintsuu: What a nuisance... I honestly going to vomit how she even did that...

Minato: Well I was hungry and I guess I'm not complaining...

Jintsuu: You should talk to her.

Minato: I will.

Minato: *sign* This reminds me of Shoukaku...

Shoukaku: You called commander?

Minato: No.

I saw her standing and smiling at me.

Minato: Why are you here Shoukaku?

Shoukaku: *giggles* I followed you.

Minato: Of course you did...

Shoukaku giggled even more.

Shoukaku: It's a pleasure to see your cute face again... you make me so happy! Ahahaha~

Minato: *sign* Where's Zuikaku?

Shoukaku: Out of town.

Crap... I should've acted sooner.

Jintsuu: Don't you have anywhere to go?

Shoukaku: I'll visit Souryuu. Later my love~

She headed to Souryuu's dorm. I then felt something breathing on my neck.

Belfast: I found you master~

Neptune came with a trident that was near Jintsuu's neck. I got out my Saber. Belfast smiled at me.

Minato: Thanks for the waffle... but what was in it?

Belfast: My apologies master, it was some filling that I put in to make it sweeter.

Minato: What's that gooey thing?

Belfast: No, I put in the vanilla extract in the filling. The filling was vanilla dessert cream. Do you like vanilla?

Minato: I don't know.

Jintsuu: Let me go!

I saw Jintsuu trying to struggle out, I had my Saber pointing at Belfast.

Belfast: Oh master~ I want to confess to you.

Neptune: Me too!

Minato: Jeez, give me a break...

Belfast & Neptune: We're in love with you!

I facepalmed.

Minato: Didn't we meet literally two days ago...

Neptune: What are you talking about? I was in love with for a long time...

Minato: Delusional scum...

Belfast: Master, this burning love of you and us are meant to be together~

Minato: ...

Neptune: Besides, we think that your secretary needs to be punished~