Chapter 93

A/N: Here's some smut to reward you for being so patient with me!

XX

Harry was sitting on the carpet of their new living room floor watching as Louis carried another large box in. The boys felt bad, but they each had things to do so they were unable to help them unload. Louis and Harry were understanding and didn't mind one bit.

Harry was supposed to be unpacking some things, but he was getting quite distracted by Louis. The lad just looked so fucking hot. A thin layer of sweat developing, a tank top showing off the way his muscles flexed, the small groans leaving his mouth when he had a particularly heavy box. The sight was slowly driving Harry crazy.

They've been having so much sex lately, as they really did manage to do it in every room of their old home, that Harry's sex drive was through the roof, literally wanting it all the time. Louis was so good in bed too. Harry has never felt such pleasure before and every single time feels better than the last.

They've also tried a couple of things out here and there. Louis will tie Harry up, he's been spanking him a bit more, Louis even blindfolded him the other day and tied him up. Harry was literally in tears. Not in a bad way, he just really wanted to touch Louis and see him. His senses being deprived was so overwhelming and it makes him painfully hard. He also loves how Louis treats him after. How as soon as they've both finished he immediately releases him and holds him and praises him. It makes Harry feel so loved and safe. He slowly gives up more and more control to him, trusting the lad to take care of him.

Harry looked back over at Louis who was now taking some of the boxes upstairs, wanting to at least get them in their perspective rooms. This whole thing was still a bit surreal to Harry. He bought a house with Louis. They've reached that step in their relationship and their lives are becoming one.

Harry knows Louis is the one he wants to marry. He knows Louis is the one he wants to be with. He knows Louis loves him, but he still worries sometimes that Louis isn't as sure of everything. He worries that eventually his fame will start to weigh on Louis and he'll walk away. Though every time Louis kisses him or says 'I love you' his worries fade away for a little while because he knows Louis means in. He can hear the sincerity in his voice, the sureness of it.

He turns his attention back to the photos he's pulling out, making sure none broke in the process of moving. He feels a tad bad that he hasn't gotten too much done while Louis unloaded the entire truck. Luckily they didn't have to worry about furniture as they decided to just sell what they had before and are going to buy all new things.

It's not his fault though that Louis was so damn fine. He smiled down at the picture he just pulled out. It was a picture Niall captured of them, cause Niall is literally worse than the paparazzi sometimes. Harry also doesn't want to know what he does with all the pictures he has. They were hanging outside and Harry had found his usual seat in Louis' lap as he grew more tired. Louis was laughing at something Zayn had said. Harry loved Louis' smile in it.

 Harry loved Louis' smile in it