Chapter 55

"I'll be home in a week," Harry said, hugging Louis tightly. The two were at the airport, Louis and Ed's flight getting ready to board.

"I'll see you soon," Louis smiled, kissing Harry.

"Alrighty love birds, it's time," Ed said after hearing their flight number called.

Harry gave Louis one last hug before waving goodbye to him. Louis followed Ed onto the plane finding their seats. "You doing okay?" Ed asked as they sat down.

"Yeah. Just didn't want to leave."

"You'll see him again soon. It'll be fine."

Louis nodded. "I know. Thanks a lot for coming with me and helping me out Ed. It really does mean a lot to me."

Ed smiled at Louis and patted his leg. "Anytime Louis. You and I are friends remember? You can count on me."

Ed and Louis continued to chat the whole flight back. It helped keep Louis relaxed and his mind off the thought of leaving Harry. He gave Ed a hug when he dropped him off at his house. He unpacked his things, making himself a cup of tea and putting on the television.

He thought a bit about what Harry had said. He reached over to his coffee table and picked up his laptop. He did some researched and played around with a few ideas. He made some phone calls and spent the rest of the day figuring some things out.

He didn't find his way to bed until a little after midnight.

I miss you already :(

Haha of course you do. Clingy little boyfriend

Yes. I am. Want my Boobear

Don't call me that

Little Boobear

I will not have sex with you again

I didn't say anything

That's what I thought

Why are you up so late?

Was doing some research. I'll tell you about it once I know more information

Okay. Well, get some sleep!

You get some sleep too. Why are you up late?

You're not here :(

Louis smiled down at his phone. He really loved Harry.

You'll be okay. I love you

Love you too. Goodnight Xx

Night xx

Louis put his phone in the charger before getting settled into bed and closing his eyes. He really hoped that what he was trying to do would work out because he knew it would make both him and Harry really happy.