Chapter 64

Louis woke up early the next morning, pacing around the house while he waited for Harry. Harry didn't tell him he loved him. Harry didn't want to come home. Had Louis really hurt him that bad? He didn't think this was that big of a deal. Sure he snapped at him, but for it to be like this almost didn't make sense to Louis.

He jumped as he heard a car door close. He walked over to the entranceway, his heart racing as the door handle turned. He watched as Harry walked in and kicked off his shoes. "Hi," Louis said, the two now just staring at one another.

"Hi."

"Uh, want to come sit?"

Harry nodded, the two going to sit down on the couch across from each other. "So," Harry started, not really sure what to say.

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

Louis frowned, his heart hurting at how Harry was acting. "Harry, what's going on?"

"I just, I don't know. Do we need a break?"

Louis' eyes widen, his head shaking quickly. "No, that is not what I want at all. I love you Harry and I want you around. I am so sorry if I made it come across that I didn't."

"I don't want to be annoying."

Louis moved over to Harry, grabbing his hand. "You are not annoying Harry. I promise you, I could never get annoyed by your company. I just needed a moment to breathe, but I should've never snapped at you. Once you were gone I felt so alone and just wanted you back."

"I don't mean to be that way. I'm just scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of. I see myself with you, Harry. I don't want anyone else."

Harry nodded, slowly starting to lean closer to Louis. "I can't help it. I just, the more I care for someone the strong that fear becomes. I feel like if I don't have you next to me you're just going to disappear or something bad could happen or, I don't even know," Harry started getting a bit worked up, his breathing becoming hard.

Louis pulled him into his hands, brushing his fingers through his hair. "Shhh, it's okay Harry. Just breathe."

The two stayed cuddled up together for a little while, just soaking in each other's presence. "I promise nothing happened between me and that guy. He was just friendly and I just felt like I had to cling onto something. I would never cheat on you though. I couldn't."

"I know you wouldn't Harry. I trust you."

"I love you, Louis."

Louis smiled, kissing the top of Harry's head. "I love you too. I want you to talk to me more though okay? Let me know what's going on in that pretty head of yours."

"Okay."

"Now, can I take care of my princess?"

Harry smiled and nodded. "Princess would like to be taken care of."

Louis lifted Harry up into his arms and brought him upstairs. Louis ran a bath for them, helping Harry undress before undressing himself. He poured in some bubbles, knowing how much Harry likes them. He climbed into the tub, motioning for Harry to climb in and sit in front of him.

Harry relaxed back into Louis while he washed his hair and rubbed his shoulders. Louis kissed his neck and let his hands wander around his chest. Harry leaned his head back into Louis' shoulder, softly gasping and moaning at Louis touched him.

The two climbed out of the tub, Louis pulled Harry into the bedroom, pushing him down onto his back. Harry cried out when he felt Louis' mouth wrap around his member. Louis took two of his fingers and while sucking Harry off began to open him up too.

Harry was falling apart underneath him, fisting at the sheets and trying not to come just yet. He felt stimulation all over and was a moaning mess. Louis reached over into his bedside drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube before covering himself. Louis leaned up and kissed Harry and he slowly pushed inside of him.

Louis moaned in Harry's mouth at the feeling of tight heat around him. Having sex with Harry would be something he would never get used to. Harry practically screamed as Louis thrust up into him, his hands clawing at Louis' back. Louis thought he looked beautiful.

Louis reached out, grabbing Harry's hands and pinning them above his hand. Harry fouth him at first, wanting to touch Louis, but the pleasure just overtook him and he laid there compliant.

"Come princess, let it go," Louis whispered, kissing Harry's neck.

Harry cried out as he came, whining as Louis continued to thrust into him. It only took a few more before Louis released himself deep inside of Harry. He slowly pulled out, Harry hissing a little bit.

Louis cleaned them both up before tossing a blanket over them and pulling Harry into his arms. "I love you, Harry," Louis smiled, seeing Harry yawn and curl into him.

"I love you too Louis, so so much."

XX

A/N: I wasn't planning on writing smut...but here it is haha

Everything still good? Still liking the story? Xx