Chapter 53

A/N: The last chapter was 666 words... Not sure what that means haha

XX

Louis was nervous as they approached the hotel. "What if he doesn't want to see me?"

"You'll be fine Louis. I'm sure he will be very happy to see you," Ed said.

"You'll stick around right? Just in case?"

Ed nodded his head. "Yeah. I'll just hang with the other boys."

"You've been a really good friend Ed. Thank you so much."

"Of course Louis. You can talk to me anytime."

Ed walked Louis up to Harry's room, wishing him luck before going to find the other boys. Louis stood there for a minute, bracing himself for what was to come. He slowly raised his hand to the door gently knocking. He could hear shuffling on the other side before it opened.

Louis stood there staring at his feet while Harry stared at him with wide eyes. "Louis?"

Louis looked up at Harry and offered him a small smile. "Hi." They continued to just stare at one another before Louis finally broke down and started crying. "I'm so sorry Harry."

Harry pulled Louis into his hotel room, shutting the door and wrapping his arms around him. "It's okay. I'm sorry too."

"It wasn't fair to you and I didn't mean to call anyone stupid and I'm so sorry. I love you, please don't hate me."

Harry could feel his eyes prickling with tears as they held each other tightly. "I love you too Louis. It's okay, I promise. I don't hate you."

They stood there for a few more moments before going on and sitting on the bed. "I really am sorry."

"I know you are. You don't have to be though. I'm sorry that you lost your job, Louis. I'm sorry your life has been changed because of me."

"I know it's not your fault Harry. I accepted that things would be different when I decided that I wanted to be with you. I didn't expect it to be this different, but, I'll get over it."

"I wish I could make better for you."

"I know you do. I'll be fine though."

"I've really missed you, Louis," Harry said, cuddling up close to him.

"I know. I've missed you too. I'm really sorry Harry. I really am." Louis turned Harry's head so he was looking at him. "I love you."

Harry smiled, kissing Louis softly. "I love you too Louis."

"I don't want to go back home," Louis laughed.

"You don't have to ya know," Harry pointed out.

"I can't rely on you, Harry. I don't want to do that to you."

"Maybe we could work something out. Find you something online to do?"

"I'll think about it," Louis promised.

"We don't have a concert for another two nights. Just me and you."

"Good. Cause I want as much of you as I can get."

Harry smiled as Louis rolled over to straddle his hips. "You can have anything you want."

Louis leaned down kissing Harry, savoring every touch. They were unfortunately interrupted when someone began knocking on the door. "I want to see my Louis!" Niall yelled from the other side.

"I hate him," Harry whined. "Such a cock block."

Louis only laughed, rolling off of Harry so he could go answer the door as Niall continued to knock. Harry opened it, Niall pushing right past him and jumping onto the bed. "I've missed you," Niall smiled. "How are you? We've all been worried."

Louis looked up as the other lads and Ed walked into the room as well. "I've been okay. I've missed you guys too."

"We're sorry about what happened," Liam said.

"It's fine. I'm doing okay."

"Just don't go ignoring us anymore okay?" Zayn said.

"I won't. I'm sorry, to all of you."

"We're just glad you're okay," Liam said.

"We should order take out and hang here tonight," Ed suggested.

All the lads agreed, making Harry groan. "I can't get laid if you're all in my room.

"Oh no please, go ahead. I'll get a camera," Niall said, standing up and going back to his room.

The lads all laughed, Louis giving Harry a kiss. "You know he's going to actually come back with a camera right?" Liam asked.

XX

A/N: Can't have the boyfriends be apart for too long. My heart can't take it haha.

Side note: Same Niall, same XD