Chapter 69

A/N: Well, my SED rate went down a couple of points so no scan needed! It's still not ideal, but she's not overly concerned quite yet. One bullet dodged! Haha. Few more days until I learn an update about my back.

XX

Louis smiled at his boyfriend as he watched him prance around on stage. He looked over at the audience screaming and cheering and singing along. It always amazed Louis how successful and talented the boys were. It made him so proud of Harry.

"This next song is one of my boyfriend's favorites," Harry said. "This is ready to run."

Louis smiled, clapping at the music began. He really did enjoy this song. He had to say his second favorite would probably be strong. Though he's found himself obsessed with all their songs lately. He still won't admit about much he loves it to his sisters though.

The lads were singing and Louis panicked as he saw Harry jogging over to him. "What are you doing?" Louis asked.

"Come here," Harry smiled, grabbing onto Louis' hand.

Louis just laughed, smiling and waving at the crowd as they began to cheer. Harry held onto Louis' hand, singing and dragging him around on stage. Louis was in awe at all of the people. He loved seeing all the rainbow flags as well. It was weird seeing his name on some signs too.

Harry stuck his mic into his pocket, the other lads singing while Harry pulled Louis close to him and made him dance with him. Louis laughed, even more, when Niall came over trying to join them. Liam just came over dragging him away.

It was the most fun Louis has had in a while. He leaned into Harry's arms at the end as the crowd yelled. The lads all said their goodbyes, thanking everyone for coming out. Louis waved some more as they made their way off the stage.

"Only one more show lads," Zayn said, collapsing down on the couch with a bottle of water.

"I can't believe it's almost over," Liam said.

"I can't wait to have Harry here all to myself though," Louis said, pulling Harry forward by the shirt so he could kiss him.

"They're going to be going at it like rabbits the whole time I bet," Niall laughed.

Harry just rolled his eyes, getting up to change his shirt. Louis just stared at Harry while he took his shirt off. His skin shining with a small layer of sweat, chest rising and falling with every breath. "Louis, mate, you're drooling," Liam said.

Louis blushed, closing his mouth while the other lads just laughed at him. Harry smiled over at Louis, sending him a wink. Louis couldn't help it if he found Harry so delicious. "I can't wait to be away from all of you," Louis said, crossing his arms like a child.

"You love us and you know it," Niall said, leaning over and planting a kiss on Louis' cheek.

"Hey, keep your lips off my man," Harry warned. He walked over to Louis, wiping his cheek with his hand before kissing it himself. "Mine."

Louis just laughed, grabbing Harry's hips and pulling him onto his lap. "Have you told your sisters about our date?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I've talked to them a bit. They are obviously all freaking out," Louis said.

"I'm sure. I think they'll be fine once they settle down a bit," Liam said.

"Aw, Louis, such a precious small bean," Niall cooed, staring down at his phone.

"M'not small," Louis grumbled.

"Look at you two," Niall said, turning his phone to the boys.

Hanna Jankovich @HannaDunkirkGirl

When @Harry_Styles brought @Louis_Tomlinson out on stage I almost lost it. My heart can't handle how cute they are! #Larryforlife

 My heart can't handle how cute they are! #Larryforlife

"I'm going to message her. Gush about Larry," Niall said, leaning back and typing away at his phone.

"Yeah, you do that," Harry said. "Louis and I are going to head back to the hotel. I really need a shower."

"Yeah, and I really need to watch him do that," Louis said, patting Harry's thighs to make him stand up.

"Nasty," Zayn said, scrunching his nose up.

"Sexy," Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Send me some dick pics."

"Niall," Liam scolded. "Would you stop it."

"Never. I am invested in this relationship. I've considered writing my own fanfiction. Give the people what they want."

"Niall, if you write about my love life, I will cut your dick off and shove it down your throat," Harry said.

"Party pooper."

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I probably am going to fuck him in the shower," Louis said.

Niall screamed and Harry smacked Louis in the head before dragging him off.

XX

A/N: Everyone still enjoying the story? Xx