Chapter 41

Eleanor wasn't kidding when she said that most everyone knew and that he was going to everyone's favorite teacher. The minute he arrived at school the next day kids were coming up to his asking him all kinds of questions. It was weird and annoying and Louis had a hard time getting to his classroom. He was not ready for today.

When the bell rang he watched as his first class filed in. "Good morning everyone. I am Mr.Tomlinson. Welcome to senior writing. We're just going to start off today with a little writing about what your plan is after high school. So you can take out a pen and paper and get right to work on that and just hand it in when you're done."

"Are you really dating Harry Styles?"

"Yeah, what's he like?"

"Can we meet him?"

Louis shook his head as all the questions were once again starting to be thrown at him. "I don't want to hear anything about Harry or myself. You are here to learn and work, that is all. Now start on your papers," Louis said.

He sat down at his desk and sighed. He knew he was going to have to tell the same thing to every one of his classes and he was not looking forward to it.

I seriously hate the fame you have given me haha

Students all over you?

Oh yeah. So now I have to lay down the law

You can lay down the law with me later if you want ;)

Don't start with me

Haha. Have fun! See you tonight? Your house right?

Yeah. See you there

Louis put his phone back down as his next class filed in. As predicted he had to go over the same guidelines with them. When lunchtime rolled around he was thankful for a little bit of peace. What he did not expect was to be swarmed in there as well. "Hey, Louis."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "Hi Ellen, can I help you?"

Ellen started teaching just last year. She was a new calculus teacher and they two have barely said more than a few words to one another. "My daughter says you're dating that Harry Styles fellow?"

Louis rolled his eyes. Seriously? "Yeah. And?"

"Well, I was wondering if maybe you could get him to sign something for her?"

"My niece would like something too," Another teacher, Tom, said.

Louis pinched the bridge of his nose annoyed. He didn't want to be a dick and tell them, no, but he wasn't in a relationship to take advantage of Harry. "I um. I don't think so."

"Why? You see him a lot and it only takes two seconds to do," Ellen said with some attitude.

"Because he is just my boyfriend. When I am with him he is not famous. I am not your hook-up with him. So I'm sorry, but no I will not be asking him to sign anything for you or do anything for that matter."

The two teachers scoffed and walked away. Louis could see other teachers staring over him, some glaring, and Louis assumes they were going to ask for the same thing. So, not only was he bombarded by his students, but he was disliked by his colleagues, great.

The rest of the day dragged on, Louis just hating it more and more. Come to the end of the day Louis left right away, just wanting to get out of the building. He got home and took a hot shower to relax, changing into something comfortable and laying on the couch to wait for Harry.

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

@Harry_Styles Come home :(

	Louis closed his eyes, taking deep breaths

Louis closed his eyes, taking deep breaths. He was stressed and tired and he just really wanted Harry right now. He's never found himself this dependent on another person and it was a bit scary to Louis. Though, he also felt safe. It was a strange feeling that he was still trying to figure out.

Louis' phone began dinging like crazy, so he rolled his eyes and picked the device back up. He saw what all the craziness was. Louis told Harry to come home. He said the word home. It's a little thing, but people were losing their minds over it. It implied them living together, it implied they were getting serious with one another. Which was kind of true.

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles

@Louis_Tomlinson Ducking out early. I'm on my way <3

Louis smiled, setting his phone back down. Harry really was too good to him. He closed his eyes again and relaxed, and pretty soon he just found himself falling asleep.