Chapter 15

Louis was currently scrolling through Twitter, watching people's pictures and videos of the concert. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He would never let his sisters find out about this either, they would never let him live it down.

He had to admit, he was quite nervous to talk to Harry. There was still a lot on his mind. He did know he liked Harry. But he also knew he was scared and stressed out about what that might entail. Why were boys so complicated?

Louis' phone began to vibrate like crazy. He clicked on his notifications to see his sister tagged him in a series of photos. It was from the concert. The words were written on the bottom saying, 'H: You've been wonderful tonight. We've got one more song for you then I must go see a friend' The next picture was of Niall, 'N: He means he's got a little date with his crush' After that it was Liam and Zayn laughing and Harry looking utterly embarrassed trying to hide his smile.

Louis had to admit. It was kind of cute. Of course, after that some more tweets started to flood in, some making connections and posting the pictures of Harry and Louis from last time claiming it must be him. Then some of the usual hate saying there's no way it's Louis and that he must've found someone better, or that his friends were just joking.

Well, that's enough twitter for him. Louis plugged his phone into the charger before going to make some tea. He knew it wouldn't be too much longer until Harry arrived. He thinks the waiting is the worse. Knowing the talk they're going to have. Unsure of how it will go. He just wanted to get this over with. Wanted to know if they're going through with this. If he could go through with this.

He spent so long thinking that he was surprised when he heard a knock on his door. He took a deep breath, calming his nerves before going over and opening it. "Hey. Told you I'd be here," Harry smiled.

Louis smiled back, letting him inside. "And I told you I would wait up for you."

"So, you wanna talk?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah." He motioned for Harry to follow him and they made their way into Louis' bedroom, sitting across from each other on the bed. "I uh, I'm concerned. I guess that would be the right word."

"About what?"

"Us."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't understand."

"I mean, you're, you. You're famous and, that comes with a lot."

Harry sighed. "Yeah. I know."

"I'm just worried about how this is going to go."

"I understand. I'm sorry that you have to be put in this position as well. I wish I could just turn it all off when I'm with you, but I can't. I want to try though. I can do my best to keep people away, but," Harry just stared at Louis. "This isn't something that I can control and I'm sorry."

"I know you can't," Louis assured. "I've just been overthinking a lot lately. I actually talked to my sister earlier too and she told me I was stupid. Which, I'm sure that I am."

"No, you're not. You have every reason to be concerned about what is going to happen. I promise you though that it will be okay. That I will help you through it."

"Really?"

Harry nodded, squeezing Louis' hand. "Really. I like you, Louis, as I've said before. I'd really like to give this a try. I want you to take me on a date. I want to see if we are anything."

Louis grabbed the front of Harry's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. "I'd really like that too. I'm sorry."

"You can kiss me again to make up for it," Harry smiled.

"I think I can manage that."