Chapter 11

Why are people so hateful? Louis was scowling at his phone, seeing people talking about him and Harry. Pretty much everything was directed at Louis. Apparently just by seeing his picture people have deemed him unfit to be with their precious Harry Styles. A couple things were hateful towards Harry. Some for him picking Louis and some hating the fact that he's gay.

Louis admits, he's a little irritated and a tad hurt. People were just bashing on him and calling out some insecurities he already has. He did his best to just ignore it. Reminding himself how many people do like him and that these people don't matter to him. It is what it is and if those people want to spend their time in such a sour mood hating on someone else, so be it.

The nice comments far outweighed the hate ones anyways.

Have a good day at work! Miss you xx

Louis smiled at the text. Why was Harry so freaking sweet?

I will. Miss you too. Even though it's only been a day goof

Hey, don't make fun of me. I miss people easily

Just teasing. I think that it's sweet. Ugh, I am not ready to deal with my classes today though. They are going to freak about seeing our pictures together haha

You're about to become everyone's favorite teacher

I already was for your information. I'm pretty cool

Sure you are big guy

Go do something productive. I've got work to get to

Have fun!

Louis just rolled his eyes fondly before getting ready for his day. He knew his students were going to ask him a million questions and he was not prepared for them. His relationship with Harry shouldn't impact his work.

He sighed, locking up his flat and driving to the school. As soon as he walked in kids were whispering and staring at him. He hated it, but just ignored them and went to his classroom. Once the bell rang and kids filed in he sat on his desk and stared right back at them. "I'm going to say this once. I don't want to hear a word about Harry Styles or myself, am I understood?" His students nodded. "Good. You're here to learn, not gossip and interrogate me about my personal life." Louis walked around his desk, picking up a stack of papers. "All I have today for you is a worksheet. Once you're finished you can have free time."

Louis handed out the worksheets before going back to his desk and working on other paperwork. The rest of the day went about that same. He gave the same lecture of every class, and thankfully they all listened and didn't ask him about anything. He knew they were still all talking to each other about it, but he couldn't exactly stop that so he just let it go.

He was in the middle of his last class when his classroom phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi, Mr.Tomlinson. Um, you have a visitor. Shall I send him over to you?"

"Who is it?"

"He won't let me tell you."

"Okay," Louis said confused. "Um, sure send him on over that's fine."

Louis hung up the phone before going back to his desk to grade quizzes from last week. The was a quiet knock on the door, to which Louis called out that they could come in. Then he was startled as his students gasped and a couple squealed. Louis looked up to see Harry standing in the doorway smiling nervously at him. "Um, hi."

Louis stood up walking to the side of his desk and leaning on it. He motioned for Harry to come on in. "What in the world are you doing here?" Louis asked, ignoring his students collectively freaking out.