Chapter 44

Louis and Eleanor stumbled into Louis' house, laughing their asses off. They kicked their shoes off, going over to the couch and sitting down, their legs pressed up against each other. "That was fun," Eleanor smiled.

"Best night ever," Louis said. "I can't believe it's already two in the morning."

Eleanor agreed, laying her head on Louis' shoulder. "Dancing was the best. You're a really bad dancer," She laughed.

"Everyone else thought I was good," Louis pouted.

"No, they were just enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself, or too drunk to notice how awful it was."

"You're such a good friend."

"I think I need a shower," She said, scrunching her nose up. "You do too. We smell disgusting."

Louis laughed. "We are pretty gross." Louis stood up, pulling Eleanor with him. They made their way upstairs to Louis' room, Louis walking into the attached bathroom and turning the shower on. "You can go first, I'll find us some clothes."

Eleanor nodding, walking past Louis and stripping down, not caring that Louis was right there. Louis just rolled his eyes, going back into his room to find them both something to wear to bed. He tossed the clothes onto his bed, going back into the bathroom. "I'm almost done. Why do you have strawberry shampoo?"

"It's Harry's. You can use it if you want." Louis leaned against the counter for a moment, handing Eleanor her towel when she stuck her hand out. Eleanor stepped out, wrapping it around herself. "Clothes on the right are yours," Louis said, now stripping his clothes off and getting in.

Once he was clean he shut the shower off and wrapped a towel around his waist. Eleanor was dressed and curled up in his bed scrolling through her phone. "People are funny," She commented while Louis put his clothes on.

"What do you mean?" Eleanor held her phone up, Louis climbing into bed next to her and grabbing it. He rolled his eyes at all the people talking about the two saying how cute they were. He really didn't like the ones saying at Louis was cheating on Harry with her. "People are assholes more like it."

Eleanor took her phone back, sending out a tweet how they were just friends before setting it down. "We should do this more often."

"Agreed. This was fun. Thank you," Louis smiled at her. He flinched when his phone began to ring, the loud noise too much for his head. He grabbed his phone quickly, clicking the green answer button. "What?" He grumbled.

Eleanor laughed beside him, making him laugh too. "Louis?"

"Oh hi Haz," Louis smiled.

"Hey lover boy," Eleanor called out, the two starting to giggle in. They couldn't help it. They drank a lot.

"What's going on?"

"I'm with my bestie. We did some drinking and dancing. Now we're showered and in bed."

"Together?"

"Of course silly," Louis laughed.

"Louis, you're not like, doing anything right?"

Louis just laughed. "Why? Are you jealous?" Louis teased.

"Louis," Harry said, his voice rising slightly. "What the hell is going on over there?"

"Oh, the princess has an attitude."

Eleanor starting cracking up before grabbing the phone from Louis. "Hi Harry," she said. "We're still a little drunk as you can tell. Nothing to worry about though," She tried to assure.

"I'd like to hear that from him."

Eleanor nudged Louis. "Tell him everything's okay."

Louis took the phone back. "Harry, everything's okay."

"Really? There's just a lot of posts right now."

Louis could hear the sadness in Harry's voice. He sat up, his head starting to clear a little bit. "Haz, nothing happened. I promise you."

"Okay."

"I'm serious Harry. She's just my friend. I don't like her like that. I like you. I love you."

"I love you too, Lou."

"You get some rest okay. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay. You rest too."

"Goodnight." Louis hung up the phone laying back down. "I look like an awful boyfriend."

"It'll blow over. You can set them straight tomorrow. Night," Eleanor yawned, turning away from Louis and closing her eyes.

"Night El."