Chapter 5

A/N: A BIG THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY FRIEND KIRTIKA FOR THE LOVELY COVER.
HAVE A FUN READ.
************************************

What have I done? Was the only question on my mind right now. I have gotten myself into some deep shit. After the incident in the closet we skipped the lunch and after the school was over we told everyone about us. Except Luke everyone was shocked, yup, including me. Emma as usual, knows me inside out, so she took me to her place not before buying tubs of ice creams. So here I am at Em's basement or what she likes to call it 'Fun Zone' which makes sense as it has all sorts of games and movies collection that could cheer up anyone.

"So we are here, we have large ice cream tubs: strawberry and chocolate, we have cozy blankets. What are we waiting for ? Start speaking now!" Em said giving me a 'you know what I am talking about look'.

"Em please don't hate me after I tell you what happened. I don't know what was I thinki-"I was cut off by Em.

"Cut the crap Saph you know I can never hate you no matter what you do! So tell me now."

So I did as I was told to do. I started by telling her the beginning of lunch, how it started, how managed to get into the closet and Luke's confession and our kiss and by the time I ended I was crying.

"I am a mean bitch Em who does not know how to make decisions and would end up playing with Luke's heart and hurting everyone in the end. I am so sorry. I don't know what to do."I cried.

"Shh...babe stop crying it's not your fault and I am sure we can solve this and as for Luke, he won't care I know him he is a player and an ex-gangster he doesn't fall for girls. I think it was his plan to get laid. You know him. Come on cheer up!"

"No Em you didn't saw that emotion in his eyes, I did and he was all intense I could only tell that he truly meant what he was saying."

"If that's so then he would wait for you. Tell him you need some time and you kissing him back thing was spur of the moment, tell him you aren't rejecting him it's just that you need some time to get over the Chace thing. I am sure that if he realky likes you he will wait for you and if he doesn't we will get to know what he wanted and it was his loss only. I mean who wouldn't wait for a sexy ass like you, huh?"

By the time Em completed I was feeling much better.

"Thank you Em you are the best friend I could ever get. Love you loads." I engulfed her into a bear hug.

"Can't breathe! Can't breathe!"

I released her and mumbled a sorry.

"Geez girl I know I am the best but no need to get all touchy."

I slapped her arm playfully on her last comment.

Leave it to Em and her fun zone to cheer up anyone.

We spent our rest off the afternoon talking and completing our homework. After which we both went to my house for a sleep over. We generally do that a lot so I have lots of Emma's clothes at my place.

"Em what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Umm...Let's watch a movie ..?"

"Pitch perfect?"

"Sounds perfect to me but I don't think Brad would like to watch that."

"What? Brad? Why would he be watching a movie with us Em?" I saw her twiddling with the hem of her shirt. I knew she was hiding something." Em...Is there something that you want to tell me, huh? "She immediately looked up and furiously shook her head in denial.

"No! Nothing! Why would you think that? You know-"

"Cut the crap Em and start speaking"

"Well... You know I might be having a very small, teeny-meenie, smaller than a dot...-"

"Em! Come straight to the point, will you?"

"IHAVEACRUSHONBRAD!"

"What? A little slowly this time"

"I.HAVE.A.CRUSH.ON.BRAD."

"What you have-?"

I was cut off when the door to my bedroom opened and appeared none other than Brad and..

"I have a little surprise for you sis!"

....LUKE. Luke? My brother knows how to annoy someone so well.

I quickly glanced over at Em and gave her a look saying 'this discussion isn't over yet' and made my way towards a very proud Brad, so stupid, and a very happy Luke. Oh god I think I am living my last few days which will be over soon.

Oh god please send someone to save me from all this.

*******
A/N: I know it was a very short chapter. Sorry. But I thought I should post something as I was wattpad for a long time.
I hope you liked it.
Vote and comment.

Saph: why do you have to give me so many problems, huh author..?
Author: *ashamed* I am sorry but it will be over soon .
Saph: soon..? What do you mean by soon ...? I want ice cream...!!
Author: I think it's that time of the month. You should calm down woman and stop throwing things like that .*dodging from a vase*
You are the protagonist. What will the readers think..?
Saph: I will kill you author if you tell readers about this.
Author: ops! You are a little late.

Have a nice day.