Chapter 32

''what do you think you are doing?'' I asked stepping away but unfortunately I was trapped.

''I just want to talk to you, that's it.''

''And I don't want to do that. So leave me..''

''Just hear me out ...once? '' he begged with that guilty look in his eyes.

Damn my heart.

''Shoot. ''

''I'm a very possesive lover. I was very possessive about you. I was very obsessed with you. I loved you ever since and all you cared was for Chace. When you came to me , I knew I was a rebound but you were with me. That's all that mattered. I was insecure because soon you'll realise how bad I am and one day you'll leave me. So I did what I did. I know you won't forgive me. Just give me a chance.''

''I get it okay? But that does not give you any right to destroy me and my friends or to do what you did. Our talk is over. I'm leaving.'' I started moving away and I was inside the house only when I heard him saying, ''don't go there, you won't like it.''

I just ignored what he said. He is out of his mind.

But I wished I had listened to him because what I saw next broke my heart. There next to the balcony, I saw Tyler leaning on the wall and kaitlyn pressed all over him and they were heavily making out.

I couldn't breathe, I sobbed and took a step back only to fall in someone's arms.

''I hate you Tyler Bradshaw! You are a jerk who can never change.'' I screamed. That definetly got his attention.

''Saphire, it's .... its what not it looks like...trust me...'' he stammered. He was drunk and out of his senses. He tried grabbing me, but I was already pulled out of the mess into a room by the strong pair of arms that belonged to luke.

He pulled me in a tight hug leaning on the door, letting me soak his shirt with tears.

''Shhh baby! He isn't worth it. ''

I felt a sense of deja vu.
It's all happening again.