Chapter 1

Hello. This book is kinda lengthy and too detailed in the first few chapters but i promise that it gets better. So please bare with me until I edit it.

Chapter 1

Waking up early in the mornings is something that I hate the most and what makes it worst is the continuous early morning ranting of my neighbors. My neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Keller, they are living here for the last 5 years and continuously making my early mornings a living hell.

“Ugh…not again”, I groaned in frustration .I threw the covers away and jumped out my bed to pull away the curtains and let some sunlight in, but why I would I do anything correct without being clumsy? My legs got tangled with the covers and I fell face first on the cold floor with a loud thump.

But I quickly got up and went straightaway in the bathroom to freshen up. I was a mess; tangled hair, dried lips, sleepy eyes I wonder how in movies girls look so pretty. A hot shower was what all I needed.

After spending a good 30 minutes in shower I came out and went in my walk in cupboard.

As it was summers so it was quite hot I decide to wear a cute pair of ripped denim shorts with a plain white three fourth sleeved top with a neon green spaghetti under it . I really don’t like makeup and I don’t even know how to apply it so I just used my pink Lolita baby lips and as for my blonde hair I tied it up into a neat high pony with a cute green ribbon. I went to my full length mirror and saw my appearance and I think I did quite well. I wanted to look cute because today is a big day for me, I think I might get a proposal.

In the last few months Chace and I have gotten close and I think he might like me more than just a friend. Just thinking about him makes me blush every time. I think I might confess him today if he doesn’t . I blushed furiously.

I took my laptop from my desk and put it safely into by black leather bag pack and slung it over my shoulders and ran downstairs for my breakfast.

In the kitchen I saw my mom and dad. Dad was reading the newspaper and my mother was making my favorite pancakes with maple syrup. I quickly went there and gave my mom and dad a quick peck on their cheeks.

“Good morning mom and dad. Hmm...Smells delicious mom!” I stated while taking my place on the table.

“Good morning dear”, my mom sweetly replied.

“Morning child. Any ideas where your lazy brother is?” dad asked me while I was stuffing my mouth with those delicious pancakes.

I quickly swallowed my food, “Must be sleeping in the bathroom again”.

“Hey! I am not sleeping and I am not late its 7:29 I still had one minute to come down for breakfast little piggy”, my brother snorted.

“Hey! First I am not smaller than you we are twins so you can’t call me ’little’ and second I am not a piggy...Huh”, I snapped in annoyance. I don’t know why but my brother thinks that I am smaller than him. Firstly we are twins and second I have a very good height of 5’9 so I am not short at all.

“Yeah whatever you say shorty”’my brother stated while snatching my food.

How dare he take my food? No one have the right to eat my food because I don’t like my food to be shared and if I am sharing my food with you then you must be something to me. Get that!

I quickly stood up knowing what I am going to do next is going to annoy my brother, I went towards him and gave him a sloppy kiss on his cheeks ”Good morning brother”, I said with a smirk on my face.

“Eww… you just didn’t gave me a kiss you know I hate sloppy kisses like these eww...”, brad yelled while continuously rubbing his cheek.

“Ohh common it wasn’t that bad! Do u want another?”

“No! Don’t you dare come near me Saph”

“Okay then if you don’t want to be near me I’ll leave for school you can come on your own right?”

I quickly ran towards the door and grabbed the car keys and put on my vans and ran out towards our old ford.

I got in the driver’s seat and heard Brad yelling at me. I looked out and saw brad pacing towards the car so I stepped on the gas as quick as I can and went out of our driveway and stopped their only since it was our first day of senior year I didn’t wanted Brad to be late so I had to wait for him.

He quickly got in the passenger’s seat and slammed the door grumpily.

“I wanted to drive I don’t want others to think I ask my little sister to drive me school so let me drive now!”

“Oh no! Hell no! I am driving and that’s final. If you don’t want your friends to think that then you can walk, I don’t have any problems with that.”

“Fine!”

“Fine.”

“Now drive”

And with that we left for our senior year.

* * *

This is my first book.

No not actually first, I have written two books before but those were books having quotes and fashion stuff and not stories. So I can say this is my FIRST STORY. I hope you all like it. Please vote and comment.

Author.