Chapter 4

Hi guys! Chapter 4 is here. I hope you like it.

The rest of the periods went by quickly and soon it was lunch. I walked in the cafeteria with Brad. Usually its Chace who waits for me but I think he must be busy or something..Right?

We went to our usual table only to find it empty. Brad went to bring some snacks from the vending machine since he doesn’t likes cafeteria’s food. I saw Emma enter she quickly gave me a smile and went to the vending machine too. Hmm…did I ever tell you that I think that Emma has a thing for Brad but she never agrees to me whenever I ask her and she never goes on dates too. Hmm something’s cooking between them..!

“BOO!”

“AHHH!” I screamed.

I turned only to find Chace laughing maniacally. This boy, he looks so cute when he laughs like that . His blue eyes twinkles, there is a faint dimple formed on his left cheek and the wrinkles that are formed near his eyes are so godly….omg!!!

“Are you done checking me out?”chace asked me still having a grin on his face.

I ignored him because I couldn’t talk to him without getting upset , all that happened today is just so…I just cant talk to him right now.

“Why are you ignoring me angel?”

Oh know he remembers calling me angel.

“I am sorry that I didn’t called you angel today while saying goodbye”

So much happened today but he still cant figure that I am not angry with him but I love him. God this boy!

“I am sorry”

“I am not angry because you called me saph stupid” I blurted out.

Ops stupid tongues have a control on yourself Saph. What are you doing?

“So what is it angel? Please tell me” he looks so innocent just like a small child. Aww…

“I am angry because….because you…you didn’t waited for me today before lunch”

Where are Brad and Emma this is getting awkward. I sound like a clingy girlfriend.

“ I am so sorry angel I was actually….I actually went to Amanda”

“Oh so now she is your best friend and now you won’t call me angel…?”I was so upset he doesn’t wants to be my friend anymore.

“No no no not at all angel you are my best friend forever! I actually went to her to ……ask her out! I think I like her..!! Yeah I totally do. She is pretty, everyone likes her, so selfless and she has a pure heart of gold…I think I love her angel..!”

“Ohh’’ was all that I could say.

By now my eyes were becoming watery tears would come out any second. I needed to leave and so I did I ran out of the cafeteria as fast as I could I crashed into many people but I kept running I heard someone calling my name but I ignored it and kept running.

Suddenly a strong pair of arms enveloped me from behind I tried to scream but the persons hand covered my mouth and within a second I was pulled into janitors closet.

There was no light in there so I couldn’t see the person’s face. I could hear his breathing and he smelled of strong deodorant . He suddenly pulled onto his laps and hugged me. I felt a lot comfortable there but I couldn’t escape from there. His arms were tightly and protectively wrapped around me.

“Shhh.its okay baby girl”

I didn’t even realize I was sobbing so hard. And who is this guy his voice sounds familiar to me. The guy removed his hands from my mouth.

“it’s me Luke”

Luke’s P.o.v

“Oh my god Luke…”she started crying again loudly. I can’t see her like that.

“shhh don’t worry baby” I rubbed her back lightly.

“He…he…asked her out….he said …he…he ..loves her! HE LOVES HER AND NOT ME Luke” that bloody bastard I knew it, he can be the only reason why my baby girl is like this.

“Hey it’s okay. You deserve much better much, better than him baby girl”

“No he deserved much better than me and he is getting what he deserved “

“NO don’t you ever say that again you are THE BEST don’t ever think that again” only if you know girl how much I love you, only if you know.

“Luke?”

“Hmm”

“Thank you”

“For what?”

“Comforting me !

“No don’t say thank you, it’s my duty to see what bugs you and then help you”

A smiled made its way onto her face. oh that little smile of hers..that I am in love with.

“Luke?”

“Yeah?”

“I am sorry!”

“What for?”

“I soaked your shirt all wet”

“hahaha..You are cute”

She blushed. I love to see her blush.

“Luke did you Ever thought Chace liked me?”

Her sudden question surprised me. she still thinks about that bastard. I hate him. I think it’s time to tell her that I like her..!

“Saph I don’t know about that, but I know there is someone out there for you who will love you like a mad, care for you so much, who thinks you are the best but that one person is not Chace Saph and you need to understand that”

She looked up from my laps and now our nose were touching. Her green eyes bore into my blue ones.

Saphire’s P.O.V.

His words touched my heart. I never thought Luke cared about me so much. I looked into his blue eyes not much blue as Chase’s ,I could see so many emotions in his eyes; care, love, affection, passion, anger and hatred.

“Do you think that I am the best? Do you love me like a mad person? Do you care for me Luke?”Shit what did I just said, I suddenly looked away.

“Hey look at me” Luke said while making me look at him by holding my chin.

“Yes, yes and yes! I LOVE YOU SAPH!”

And with that he crashed his lips on mine and started kissing me. I was shocked and surprised. Luke loved me? our school’s player loves the weirdo? It felt good after rejection, so I kissed him back which made him smile and his kiss became more wild and hungrier don’t know why I was doing this but after today’s event it felt good. It wasn’t that good that I could feel electric shocks or butterflies in my stomach but it distracted me from our previous topic about Chace.

Soon I felt lack of oxygen so I pulled away. I looked up at Luke he was so happy his eyes were twinkling. I felt good because I made someone happy. He kissed me again but a short one.

“I love you Saph! Would you go out with me?”

“Yes Luke I would” I don’t know why I said yes but I just said it.

By my reply he got happier and kissed me again.

I know it’s wrong but, I think Luke would be my distraction from Chace.
**********
Which team are you in ..?
Team Chace
Or
Team Luke..?

Vote and comment.