Chapter 27

''Oh god! Where is he? '' I barged in the waiting room. Everyone was there . They don't look happy at all. No.

''You said there were changes in his condition! What is it? Tell me?! Right now!! I wanna know what's wrong? Tell me he is okay!! Tell me he is fine? Why aren't you telling it to me?! Say something! ! Damn it!'' I fell to the floor crying.

''Omg! Sapphire honey! Calm down. You need to be strong sapphire. There is still some hope left. His situation is critical but that doesn't mean that we lost him. '' Em coed rubbing my shoulders.

''I wanna meet him.'' I say and stood up. I walked straight to his room.
I sat on his bed next to him . He is pale, very pale almost lifeless. This thought makes my heart break. Why?

''Have I fallen that deep? '' I whisper to him.
''I think so. I might. You make me crazy, you get the best out of me, in the past few days when I met you I did things that I would have never even dreamed of doing, you make the idea of a happy ending seems so real, you give me hope, you influence me and I love that, I admire you for who you are and I'm always looking up to you, I love the way you came in to my life, now that I think about it I'm happy that the luke stuff happened to me, because you came into my life. I love your eyes, your smile, your overprotective ways. I .... I think '' I held his hand'' I think I love you. Yes, I know I do. I love you Tyler Bradshaw and now that everything is better don't be like this , don't leave me like this. I don't know if you feel the same but I'll rather prefer living knowing that you don't love me rather than losing you without even knowing what you felt. So Tyler please wake up. I know you told me that you had a bad past and I shouldn't love you or trust you, but I do Tyler, I trust you. I don't know what you did in past but I will forgive you or else I'll understand you. Please. Wake up . Please.'' A tear rolled out of my eye onto his cheek. I used my thumb to remove it and then only the monitor started beeping. I panicked and I quickly press end the emergency button to call the nurse. Within seconds I was being pushed out of the room and a number of doctors entered the room.

''No let me in! I wanna be with him!'' I screamed.
But I was pulled by two big arms.
''Baby calm down. You cannot go in.'' Jordan wrapped his arms around me in order to calm me down.

We all settled in the waiting area. Everyone was crying and praying.
We all were supporting each other. We were a family but we weren't complete without Tyler.

After waiting for 15 mins a nurse came and we all gave her an expectant look.

''How is he?'' Jordan asked standing up.

She looked at us with a stern look.
Oh god no!

But then,

''He is awake.''

''Ohhhh god!!''

''Omg! Are you serious.?''

''THank god.''
I hugged Jordan and I don't know why but I started crying and so did Jordan and soon that hug turned into a group hug.

''When can we see him?'' I asked breaking the hug.

''You can see him now, but one person at a time. Also he is awake but his condition is still sensitive. You all have to be calm and patient when you meet him. Do you get it?''

''Yes ma'am. !'' We allyl chorused.

''And who is Sapphire?'' She asked.

''I am!'' I called out.

''He wants to see you baby.''

*****
I know I held you up. I'm sorry but I have my exams coming closer and after that I'll have my finals and then boom, senior year and the last school year. So much going on.
I'm sorry.
):