Chapter 2

Hey guys how was my first chapter..? I know there wasn't much in that Chapter, but still. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.
*****************************************

We parked our car in schools parking lot at 7:45 and still had 15 minutes for our school to start.

We made our way into the school and we both were in a better mood. As we entered we saw our group. We quickly went there and said hi to everyone. We are a group of six: Amanda our schools hottest and prettiest girl but she isn’t a cheerleader or a dancer she is gymnast n every guy is head over heels for her and sometimes I envy her, but I don’t want anything bad happen to her it’s a friendly enviness. Is that even a word? Never mind I guess I am going weird day by day.

Emma she is my best friend. We know each other from prep. Emma, Brad and I used to have play dates it was so much fun.

Next is Luke, he is very hot and is our schools player. He plays football and he can have any girl he wants, trust me.

Then there is Chace ahhh…Chace is…CHACE. There is no one like him. He is hot, smart, plays football, a straight A student. He is just perfect and every single girl wants him, even me. He is my other best friend, after Emma, and I have a crush on him. I have a gut feeling that he is going to ask me out today and if he doesn’t then I will.

Then there is Brad my twin. Biologically he is my twin but he is more cool, more good looking and interactive than I am. He is our school’s quarterback. Mr. popular and every girl fall for his charm.

And then there is me. I am…well I am just me no qualities like others. I can just do some singing and that’s that, nothing else. I have never performed onstage. In my seventeen year of life Emma, mom, dad, brad and Mr.Teddy were all the audience I ever had.

We are not the popular group where there are cheerleaders, jocks and queen bee having lunch together and partying. We all are friends with our school’s popular group but never their part and everybody is fond of us except me. They think I am a loser because I don’t drink and I love to spend my free time in library. Hey! Its not my fault if I like getting good grades, call me a nerd, I don’t care.

Sometimes I wonder that my friends feel ashamed of me and can’t go to parties just because of my lack of social skills. Sometimes I feel that they would do much better without me. All the little bit of attention I ever get is because of them and especially the guys. They just don’t deserve me; they deserve a much cooler, hotter and smarter person than me.

“Earth to Saph”, somebody waved his hand in front of me and I realized that I had zoned out. It was CHACE.

“Oh I am so sorry”

“Hahaha its okay angel’’. Chace pulled me into a tight hug. And kissed my head. Omg I just love him so much.

He greets me like this every time and people always misunderstand us as something which I secretly like a lot and angel is the nickname he gave me when we were in middle school.

“Are you excited Angel?”

“Yup! Mr. Cuddle.”

I used to call him that just to tease him because when we were in middle school I found him cuddling with my teddy bear in our summer camp.

His cheeks became red and he lightly smacked me on my head.

“Don’t call me that!”

“Okay ...then what?”

“Well you can call me CHACE THE HOTTIE!”

“Oh no way…I think Chase is much better or else I can also call you Mr. Cuddle”

“No Chace is fine angel..!”

“Okay! So are you two done flirting “, Amanda hissed.

I blushed a little.

“We aren’t flirting!” Chace immediately stated. I kind of felt hurt by this.

“Ohh then what are you doing holding on to each other and calling each other names..Huh?”Amanda sounded irritated as if she found her boyfriend cheating on her. I hated her tone. And we aren’t holding each other why did she said that..ops we were still in hugging position.

“No Amy we aren’t flirting believe me..!” Chace sounded guilty as if he cared so much about her. And ‘Amy’, since when did he started calling her that? I thought she hated that name and preferred Amanda

Amanda’s face softened.

“I am sorry!”

“It’s okay Amy! ”Chace said cheerfully.

Someone coughed from behind me so I looked behind to find Luke. By his looks it looked like he was about to puke any moment because of the scene playing in front of us. I looked at everybody else only to find everybody having shocked and guilt and there was one more thing hatred..? They were shocked by the scene playing in front of us, guilty because they all knew about my crush and hatred for Chase and Amanda, more for Amanda because she also knows about my crush for Chace and still she is acting like that.

Ding ding ding

Hush finally the bell rang otherwise I would have puked here only …on Amanda’s face. Boo yeah..!!

“Guys Amy and I have homeroom so we will meet you at lunch, right guys?

We all nodded because we couldn’t speak knowing what just happened.

“Bye Ang-Saph!” oh my god did he just called me by my name just to show Amanda that we aren’t a thing is he serious? He is my best friend omg my heart just broke into a million pieces. I felt my knees going weak.

Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my shoulders holding me sternly, it was Luke. I looked up to him his eyes showed concern, so I snuggled closer to him.

I looked up and saw brad and Emma with concern look while Amanda had a look of victory and Chace was waiting for my reply with concern. He was so oblivious with the whole situation.

“Let’s go Chace “said the bitch.

I didn’t wanted to be there anymore so I said a feeble bye to him and ran way from there as fast as I could and went straight to the washrooms and locked myself into one of the cubicle’s and then only I realized I was sobbing and my face was completely wet.

You must be thinking I am so weird and silly crying over such small thing, well that’s me the weirdo who always cries.

I mentally patted myself. Way to go sapphire Aniston. This was the worst first day of school. I thought I might get asked out on a date, but no, nothing happens according to my wishes.
*******
So how was it...? I hope you enjoyed..!
Vote for it if you like it.