Chapter: 24

After that we both decided to get some sleep. I wanted to know more but I couldn't. It's not my right to know. If they want to then they'll tell me.

The next morning I was woken up by couple who came barging and asking for Tyler.

"Where is Tyler?" The man asked a nurse who looked quite frightened.

"Where is our son?" The woman pressured with tears in her eyes.

I stood up and went to them.

"Can I help you ?" I asked.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"I'm Saphire. I'm Tyler's girlfriend." I told them but I regretted  it not because I don't want to be his girlfriend but because I think he might not want his family members to know this.

"Oh dear! Where is our son, Tyler? How is he? Can we meet him.?" They asked.
So its sure now that they are their parents, but weren't they busy?

Before I could answer them Jordan too woke up
"Mum ? Dad? What the hell?  I told you not to come!" Jordan declared.

What ? Mum and Dad?

"I'm sorry but aren't you Tyler's parents I asked."

"No" Jordan told.

"Yes." The woman said at the same time. She continued "well not exactly but he is like our son. Jordan is our son by blood though."

Ohhh.

"Mom and Dad I told you that you can't come right now. Visiting hours will start at noon. Right now only we both can check on him and that too with the doctor's permission.  I know you are worried but please... just go back and rest you guys must be tired."
He told his parents.

"Yes. You are right and I am actually tired after that long flight. Honey let's go." His dad suggested to his wife.

"Long flight?  Sir, you don't live here.?" I asked .

"Oh honey you can call me Ben. Yes, we don't live here. Jordan lives with Tyler since my friend and Tyler's dad is too busy." He sighed.

"I wish things weren't like this. I wish they become like they were before Rose..."

"Mum I think that's enough. Here are the keys to our apartment and inform the driver about the address. I'll come to pick you up in noon. Okay? Take care."

"You too honey and it was nice meeting you Saphire. I would have talked to you if the situations weren't like this."

"Same here." I replied.

'' I'm sorry for that. '' Jordan said after they left.

''They were cute.'' I replied ''so?'' I asked.

''You are nosy you know that?'' He asked.
I just gave him a cheeky smile.

''Well they don't live here. They live where Tyler's parent live in New York. We were neighbours and family friends. So after the incident with Rose . They were the ones who took care of Tyler and then they got closer to him more than his original parents. So that's it.''

'' oh. They are really kind.'' I smiled.

''They are.'' He smiled back. "It's 7:30 I'm not sleepy. What about you?"

"Nup"

"Want to go to cafeteria grab something? "

"Can't we meet Tyler first?" I begged.

He sighed.
"Fine. Let me ask the nurse."

He returned after a few minutes with the good new. Even though he is in coma, I still feels the jitters.

I get up and go in his room, alone.

I see him lying there all pale, covered up with bandages and tied up with tubes and IV's. It's a horrifying sight. I would never want to see anyone like this and it breaks my heart to see him like this.

I went close to him and sat on the seat next to him and I took one of his hand in mine, quite carefully.

"Hey" my voice comes out parched.
"How are you feeing now? We all are good but just a little worried. "

I don't know what to do. I don't like this. Why is he so silent.? Please react.

After a few minutes I say, "Please come back. We miss you, I miss you."

With that I stood up and kissed his cheeks and left.

Later on  Jordan and I left to change our clothes. And I got to know that he lives next door, with Tyler!

When we changed and ate we return back and found everyone else already in there.

''Hey guys!'' I greeted them.

Chris stood up and said ''we need to do something right now. He is getting worse. If he doesn't wakes up now then it's never. ''

I gulped in. It's serious.

I'm sorry for the late update.  First I had my exams. So I had thought that I'll make an update yesterday, 8th December.  But as it was my birthday my friends came to surprise me and the stayed the whole day so I couldn't really write.  I'm sorry.