Chapter 3

So here it is chapter 3.
Enjoy.

Ugly, weird, damaged would be the word I would use to describe the girl standing in front of me.

I was in the washroom standing in front of the mirror. My hair was looking like a bird’s nest, my face was tear stained and my heart was broken because my friend had betrayed me and my best friend is so oblivious.

Suddenly the second bell rang informing that I was late for homeroom. I quickly washed my face and re-did my hair and quickly barged out into the hallway. My class was on the right at the end of the hallway I could still make it to the class only being 2 minutes late which would be fine…I guess.

I sprinted towards the end of the hallway with my bag.

Almost there Saph just a turn……BAM! I was crashed into something or someone hard. we both fell down but I managed quickly to pull myself up and gather all my stuff that came out of my bag gave a quick look to the person who I crashed and I was shocked would be an understatement because I just crashed into none other than our schools bad boy TYLER BRADSHAW I was scared as hell. I thought he would punch me so I ran away and accidently dropped something. I didn’t care to look back because my life was more important than that thing.

Fortunately I reached to my homeroom safely. I went in and saw Mr. Woods giving me the look, the look that says I am in trouble.

Ohh no detention on the first day. No that can’t happen.

“Mr. Woods I can totally exp-“I was cut off.

“Detention Ms. Aniston no excuses”

“But Mr.-“

“Get to your seat now”

“okay”

I looked around and saw that there were only two seats left one with the stinky, the guy who smells a lot in the last row and one in the second last row with Kaitlyn our schools queen bee. How bad this day could be?

I could live with taunts and embarrassment by Kaitlyn but can’t die so early, so I went in the second last row.

As I went there Kaitlyn and her minions gave me disgusted look.

The whole class went like this, I getting stink eye and glares from them.
Ding Ding ding

Finally the bell rang and it was PE. That means Emma would be there.

Thank the lords I won’t have to spend alone time with the queen bee and her minions anymore.

I went to changing room where I found Emma she greeted me with a tight bear hug.

“How are you girl?”

‘I am fine Em.”

“No you aren’t you ran away do you know how worried we all were Luke tried to follow you but u disappeared. I swear to god I won’t leave that bitch, just you say it and I would kill her. How dare she did this –“, I cut her rambling. She sometimes get totally crazy but she is my best friend and I love her so I can’t send her to Looney bin

“I am fine Em its okay and you don’t need to kill anybody it isn’t like I am dating Chace, so Amanda can do whatever she wants to”

“Oh no she can’t. She knew that you like Chace an-”, I again cut her off.

‘But it’s one sided so end of discussion no need to waste time I don’t want another detention”

“What you got detention? How?”

“later Em, let’s go change”

“Okay”

We went to our lockers and started changing.

”Saph give me your accessories and phone I’ll keep them safely”

“Ya, wait.”

When I went to take out my bracelet which Chace gifted to me on my birthday with ANGEL engraved on it, on my wrist wasn’t there.

Oh shit that was my favorite bracelet where did it go?

OMG! Realization hit me.

“Saph is everything alright? You look like you have seen a ghost..!”

Ohh shit this can’t be happening. Wasn’t all that have happened today enough to torture me god?

“Saph you are scaring me! What is wrong Saph?”

“Em I think I lost by bracelet that Chace gifted me!”

“Are you serious? You are worried about that? You’ll get a new one”

“It’s not that Em”

“Then what? Are you scared that Chace would feel upset about this?”

“No that’s not what’s worrying me..it’s just that that I know who have it now”

“Saph you are getting weird day by day”

“It’s with.. It’s with the person who will kill me”

“What? Who have it now?”

“It’s with..It’s with..TYLER BRADSHAW!”

“You mean school’s hottest, coolest, Greek godish Tyler ?”

“No I mean school’s BADBOY TYLER BRADSHAW Em who will probably kill me”

“Why would he do that?”

“Because…”

I told Em the whole story what happened today. Every single detail.

“Hahahah-you-hahahah­-arehahah-sohahahah-­cutehahahseriously Saph”

“What’s so funny?”

“Saph he won’t kill you!”

“how can you be so sure he is the school’s bad boy.”

“He is a guy he won’t hit girls...I think”

“Ya but”

“Girls come on fast you’re not getting ready for runway!”Our coach shouted.

“I guess we should go, but seriously he won’t kill you”

“Okay”
******
Vote and comment.