Chapter 18

After a long party Tyler dropped me at Em's place. I was spending the rest of the day here.

We both hit the bed as soon as we entered as we both were really tired. I had never got drunk before and I think it won't be happening anytime soon. I still have a headache and so does Em bit mine is way better than hers and the others.

Every one else was totally wasted except off course Tyler. He was the sober one and didn't drank even a single drop if alcohol as he said a d I quote " was busy weight lifting".

What does this means? I have no idea. Anyway, later that day we woke up around 1 o'clock.

I got a call from Charlie .
"Hey!" I said.

" Hey sweety! Emergency! I need your help!" he exclaimed.
instantly my thoughts started running wild. Are they all okay? Did Jordan did something stupid and their car got crashed? Is Tyler okay.? oh my god! Tyler he has to be okay.

"Saphire? you there?"

"Oh. . yeah.. is everything okay? Tyler's fine..?" I suttered.
"Hahahah! Hun, I'm fine and I'm sur your love is fine too. What I meant was that I have a shopping emergency." He explained.
Gosh!

"What do you mean by my love? and how can we help you? "

"You guys are coming with to shopping and I'm picking you up in 20 mins!"

"What? No!"

"Yes. Get ready. Bye!"

"Great! " I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Em asked.

"Get ready. We are going out with Charles to help him shop!" I said getting out of the bed.

"Nooooo! "She exclaimed but too got out of the bed.

We both got ready very quickly. I wore a superman tee and a pair of white shorts and Em wore a batman crop top and some black denim shorts. I know, cute.
We simply tied our hair into ponytails as we both were still a little wasted to doll up ourselves.

The door bell rang and Charlie came in
"Hey! cute! cute! now let's go." and then he walked out.
We just shrugged our shoulders and walked out too.
*******

"So what are we helping you shop for?" I asked.

" I have to buy some hair products and a pair of hot jeans that also in just 30 mins."

"Big date huh?" Em smirked.

"Nooo.. okay maybe. "

"I knew it." Em giggled. " you are telling us about it after we shop, when you'll be feeding us in the food court." She added.

After 45 mins of shopping Charles hot himself a stock of hair products and 5 pairs of jeans instead of just one, Em too bought a pair of jeans while I bought myself a box of donuts. Yummy!

" Guys go ahead and find a seat ill just find a trash bin to throw this box." I informed.

"okay" they both chorused.

While I was licking the icing of my last donut I crashed into someone. I looked up to find myself staring into a familiar pair of green eyes. It was Chace.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi.!" I chirped.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. Uh-oh, I don't like where this is going.

"Sure! "I replied.
He then took me to the corner. He took a deep breathe and started
"Remember how I broke up with Amy?"

"Yah."