Chapter:41

So its that time when I leave this town and everyone else behind and start over with a fresh beginning. I said my goodbyes and I'm about to board my flight for New York City.

I'll miss my family and my friends a lot but we have promised each other that we will always stay in touch. One good thing is that Em will be in Boston so we would be able to meet each other at weekends as it's not that far, I think it's a few hours drive.

When I was leaving, Jordan told me that his parents told him that there is this rumour that Tyler had joined his family business. No one is sure though. But I don't understand why would he do so? He hated his family business. He wanted to go to college. Well times changed is all I can say right now.

They announce my flight's gate number and I move towards it. I get settled in and I try to relax. I'm really excited because first it's fashion school and second it's New York City.

I don't know why but since I was a kid New York has always attracted me. Sure it doesn't have those landscape and scenic beauty and rather it's a busy city with traffic, but there is something about it. Those busy streets in which you can just get lost. You can never feel alone in that crowd. It's always fun to be in times square. All the lights, the people, the street shows, the street artist and the food. It's all so heavenly to me. The best part to me is the Brooklyn bridge under a starry night with a pleasant breeze. It is so soothing and relaxing.

I didn't realise when I fell asleep and started dreaming about the city. I was woken up by the air hostess, it was time to land.

I took a long breath when I first stepped out of the airport. I'm so happy right now that I could almost cry. I've been this happy after so long. I called out for a cab and in an hour I reached the campus. For right now ill be living in the dorms but as soon as I'll find a job I'll try saving money to rent my own place.

I get me room keys and some other stuff from the office. My clasees doesnt start this month that means i coukd wander,but I get to know that there is some opening ceremony for the freshers that I'll have to attend today. The news is that the guest of honour is some extremely rich designer and business woman.

Well I'll first take a bath and then I'll take a nap to get freshen up.