Chapter 12

"I...am fine! What are you doing here?" I asked not looking up at him. I really didn't want to see his face and suffer, cause I know I can never have him. Also keeping the fact aside that I like him, no liked him.. maybe, I don't know, whatever, the bottom line being he choose Amy over me, his Best friend, is not really acceptable.
" I'm here to see you." He replied coming in.
" Yeah? Well then you saw me, you can leave now and go back to Amy." I hissed.
I could feel Tyler's eyes on me and I did felt a little embarrassed. I wonder what he thinks of me. Most probably a slut.
"Saph...don't be like this. Please... I am sorry. I really am. I am sorry for not being there when you really needed me and I won't go back to her. I've realised my mistake. She's not worth it. Just listen to me once." He begged.
He walked in closer to me and forced me to look at him, I looked deep into his eyes and that was all required to make my heart melt, his innocent and desperate eyes.
Oh my god! Can't they all just leave me alone? I mean I was just this simple girl with a simple life and now look at me.
Everybody in the room was waiting for my answer as if it was a reality show and I was going to declare the results, while Tyler was confused.
"Fine! Five minutes." I exclaimed.
Chace was extremely happy with my decision whereas others were really shocked.
"Guys I know what I'm doing, trust me."
Hearing that everyone else left, though Brad was a little reluctant and got smacked by Em.
Now only Chace and I were in the room, all alone. I won't lie, I was a little nervous but rather than that I was curious.
I want looking at him but I could feel his stare on me. Well this was awkward.
"Soo..." he started but I cut him off, " just say it Chace."
He sighed and sat on my bed.
"Okay. Amy and I broke up." Was his first sentence. I looked up at him in shock with wide eyes and open mouth. How?
He closed my mouth and chuckled. I felt embarrassed. Way to be sassy Saph I said to myself.
" Well you see she was talking to someone and she said that she was faking it to that person." He said. And I could see he was a little hurt.
I felt bad for him.
" But why?" I asked.
" I don't know exactly but it was cause she wanted to rip us apart." He replied.
"Huh? Why would she say that. Pfff.." I tried covering up.
"Don't hide. I know you like me." He whispered.
"Hahahah.. nah!" I lied.
"I know you since we were kids. I know you are lying." He smirked but didn't pushed the topic further "as I was saying I broke up and now I am genuinely sorry. I don't have any explanation."
He took my hand in his and kissed it.
"Do you forgive me?" He whispered coming closer, really close .
" What's happening in here?" Brad came in and asked angrily.
Chace and I suddenly jerked away from each other and in that process I hit my head on the head board.
"Owww!" I cried in pain.
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Tyler asked coming next to me with a concerned look in his eyes and started rubbing my head.
" I am fine. Thank you." I thanked him.
"It's okay shortie." He winked.
"It's am not short. You are." I snorted.
"Ahahaha really Saph? He is like 6 feet something, and inches taller than you." Em laughed at me and Tyler smirked in victory.
She was supposed to be on my side.
"Even I agree. You are short." Chace agreed. Wasnt he just now asking for forgiveness and now he is insulting me...?
" Oh shut up!" I hissed. He teased me .
"Guys!" Em interupted.
" So what know? What's your decision? " Chace asked.
" ummm.. I'll forgive you only if you promise me that uou will always choose me, your best friend, over anybody else" I declared.
" Promise." And then he jumped on me. I meant hugged me not in that sense.
Tyler was still confused but I could see something else too... was it jealousy?
"Okay guys can we do the reunion later ?" Em asked irritated.
I smirked.
"Honey...." I always irritate her with these names.
"Oh shut up and explain how it all started!" She ordered.
So I started explaining them all everything from the start...
"...and then everything turned black and the next thing I know, I'm here. Now your turn. What happened after that?" I asked Tyler.
" we got into a small fight until Brad came and stopped us." He replied.
" I had already called the cops when I heard the noises. I had came back from practice. I called you and Luke both but none of you picked up. So I thought something was fishy then as soon as I heard the noises I came." Brad said.
" Then when I got to know what happened I rushed to the hospital as soon as possible." Em finished.
" So where is.... Umm he now. ..? I hesitated. I didn't wanted to take his name.
" he is in Jail. Don't worry." Tyler responded.
I felt relaxed but for how long I am safe?
" Don't worry Saph. I'll protect you, we all will." Tyler said to calm me down, I guess he sensed my fear but how can he tell it so easily when my other friends couldn't?
" Thank you Tyler. You did a lot for me and you all too. I never knew anyone could get possessive for me! I mean, dating me is a nightmare and this was so unexpected."
" Don't think like that. There are guys who like you, out there, I'm sure and Luke.. He was a nutcase." Tyler corrected me. I smiled at him. He is suddenly so nice to me.
" But seriously, thank you all."
"Oh now she had started thanking her friends too. Wasn't keeping secretes enough for you Saph?" Em said going in her sarcastic mode. This girl, she worries too much for me.
" Em. .. I am sorry! Look involving you all was dangerous. That guy was dangerous." I replied.
" Yeah that guy was dangerous, it was all too dangerous that is why you should have told it to us. We might have had helped you"
"I am sorry!" I was ashamed.
" Hey ! Hey ! Guys it's over now and it's all in past. Let's not get worked up about what happened in past and Saph don't worry about the future, it's not here yet and nobody will hurt you. So let's live in the moment and enjoy and be happy." Tyler said getting too dramatic.
" Getting too dramatic here aren't we? " I teased.
"Whatever. You get the point right? "
"Right."
********
Ahhhh updating after so long it feels so nice....
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Spread love. ♡ ♡
- Author