Ten (Fluffy+Smut!)

Nancy's POV:-

I couldn't understand what John was asking me to do. Was it a felony? Was it illegal? Was he speaking Dutch to me which I couldn't understand?

"What?", I cried in shock.

"Yes a disguise! Hold on..", John cried and ran over to the bedroom. Meanwhile, I patted dry my hands with the kitchen towel as I saw him running out of the room with a comb in his hand.

"Is that my comb?", I half chuckled, half frowned. This guy was really weird.

"Hello m'lady. How you doin'?", John asked me, holding the comb by his upper chin with his left hand in a really bad American accent. 

"What are you doing John?", I laughed. His facial expressions were changing every nano second and it made me laugh.

"Who's John? I am not John. I am Ricky Tony and I am a businessman from San Francisco!", he cried, still holding the comb and inching closer to me, with a devilish smirk.

"Oh yes and you think people are going to buy that?", I chuckled softly up until John came so close to me that I could hear the sound of his breathing, his mouth slightly ajar.

"You will introduce me as him. Or else..", he smirked putting away the comb and his eyes firmly fixed on my lips.

"Or else what?", I hissed, pretending to not understand what he was stating. The tension in the room was extreme and we both knew very well what was about to happen next.

"Or else, I am going to do this!", he cried and started to tickle me, locking me within his huge, herculian arms.

"John, stop it!", I insisted, trying to let go off him, but he was too strong or you can say I was too weak. He kept on tickling me and nuzzling his head in between my head and shoulder.

The room got instantly filled with my loud roars of laughter and John's nagging. He wouldn't let me go (I didn't want him to let me go as well)

"John, please stop!", I pleaded again, as I could feel tears roll down from my eyes. Tears out of laughing too much.

"Tell me you would show me around", he cried, completely restricting my moves with his arms, holding me by my wrists.

"Yes! Yes I will show you around. Now stop!", I cried as I jerked him off away. He instantly let go off me. Both of us were out of breaths, me from laughing and (fighting) too hard and John, from almost trying to kill me (metaphorically speaking) We both stood facing one another, trying to catch our breaths, panting loudly. (My stomach was paining due to laughing too hard) I sink down on the floor, pressing my hand against my stomach.

"You prick. I hate you", I groaned.

John meanwhile was laughing seeing me completely defeated. (Well yes I got defeated, but I enjoyed it)

"God, you should have seen your face. It just went (makes a not-so-funny horrified face)", and started laughing, until he himself fell down on the floor. (I swear I wanted to rip his tiny head off)

"Yes. Ha-ha so funny! I hate you!", I cried as I leaned my head by the wall and closed my eyes for awhile. I was slightly tired and slightly embarrassed. All this was more than 60 minutes worth of exercise.(I lost some good amount of carbs)

My hair were just all over the place and I didn't care much about how it looked. I always hated the way my hair looked, so even if it looked like a nest now, it didn't bother me much. I opened my eyes and saw John staring at me, his lips curved into an awfully sweet and innocent smile. I frowned slightly. John then crawled (just like a baby's crawling) upto where I was sitting and brought my head, closer to his, just so that only our foreheads were touching.

"You may hate me all you want, but I want you to know Miss Crowley, that I love you", he cooed, his brown orbs staring at my much inferior hazel eyes. I swallowed hard. Did I actually hear what I was hearing? He loved me?

As though he could read my mind, he flushed, "Yes Crowley. I am in love with you and have been since the day I first laid my eyes on you! I am sorry but I did, I do and I always will", his hand firmly cupping my cheek and his thumb grazing over them. I could almost feel my stomach twist and turn, my eyes immediately getting blurred with balls of tears.

Before I could say or reply to his confession, he pulled me into a deep and intense kiss as tears run down from my eyes to my cheek. I immediately wrap my fragile arms around his body, hugging him into the kiss as he pressed his body into mine, deepening the kiss.

"I love you too..", I panted in between the kiss that was getting sloppier and messier. 

"I know..", John smirked against my lip as he crashed yet once again, his lips into mine. Both of us, were tad moaning mess, swallowing the groans of one another, running our fingers into each other's hair. John's growing erection was rubbing against my inner thigh and it relieved me to know I wasn't the only one who was getting turned on, as I could feel myself getting wet.

Within moments we were devoid of any  clothing.

John didn't waste any time and positioned himself at my damp entrance. Slowly, he sunk himself inside me, my walls contracting around his cock.

"Fuck", he grunted as he pulled out from me and slammed his entire length into me. He began to rock back and forth into me, deeper and faster. I gripped firm to his sweaty scalp as he licked my collar bones and put one of my nipples into his mouth, the fingers of his free hand, digging dip into the skin of my waist.

I was a moaning mess as John continued to drill into me mercilessly, hitting my sensitive spots over and over again.

"You feel so good", John hissed, as he stretched my legs further apart, giving him better access to my womanhood.

"John, don't stop", I pleaded, my eyes rolling back, my orgasm hitting me like a train.

"No", John cooed as he gained a more steady momentum and continued to slam into me. Pain was quickly replaced with ecstacy and pleasure. John was making me see the stars, the moon, the heaven, everything and making me feel those places which I never thought I could feel. He unnerved   and explored areas that none of my strings of lovers ever could.

My thoughts were completed flushed as I came on his cock, without any notice.

"I am close", John grunted, his thrusts now turning untimely and sloppy.

"Come for me John, please", I moaned closing my eyes shut, out of pure pleasure and euphoria.

Within seconds, John's warm seed filled my walls completely, earning a sharp grunt from both me and John. He thrusted two more times before pulling himself completely out of me and resting his head under my shoulder. We both panted hard to catch out breaths.

"You want to hear something funny?", John grinned.

"What?", I asked, turning my tanned and sweaty face to him.

"The door wasn't locked"

*A/N
Um wow, so I wrote another embarrassing chapter!!! The second half of the story wasn't planned. It just happened! (Sorry, not sorry)
I understand that the story is going very slow and there has been no development of the plot in the last three or four preceding chapters, but trust me it will get better since I have lots planned for this one!
Just keep on reading and vote for me!

Peace and love!
💗💓💞💕💘💝