Chapter Ten

Dean's P.O.V

Dean say as patiently as he could in the hospital waiting for a doctor to show up, the quicker he could Sam out of here, the better.

"Mr Winchester," a voice said behind him, he stood up quickly and faced a very familiar face "you can see you brother now,"

"Castiel?" Dean whispered in shock

"Dean," Castiel said bluntly "follow me, Sam is waiting,"

Dean followed Castiel through the halls to Sam's room, Castiel held the door open for Dean,

Dean sat beside Sam's bed "you're an idiot, you know that, right?"

Sam laughed lightly, wincing at the pain "yeah, yeah, I know."

Castiel stood at the end of his bed watching them "Sam, I still need to know what does this,"

"Animal attack, I was hunting and got a little to close," Sam said quickly

Castiel raised an eyebrow but didn't question it and wrote it down.

"I'll leave you two alone," Castiel smiled heading to the door, he paused and looked over his shoulder "Gabriel will be here soon," with that he left the room.

Dean turned to Sam and glared at him "you had to be bait, didn't you?" he snapped,

Sam rolled his eyes "did you at least kill it?"

Dean nodded "no more werewolves in the area,"

"Thank god for that," he muttered

"So Gabriel, huh?" Dean smiled

"Shut up, Dean, he hates me, I was a dick,"

"You shouldn't have left," Dean muttered "I'm sorry for showing up."

"Don't be, I'm glad you did, at least me and dad cleared the air between us before he got killed," Sam whispered

"So how long are you in here for? Any chance you can sneak out?"

Sam rolled his eyes "nope, take it easy, doctors orders,"

"You just wanna see Gabriel, I'm not..." Dean was cut off by a new voice

"Talking about me are you?"

Dean and Sam looked over to the door, Dean stood up, "I'll leave you two alone,"

Sam smiled slightly as Dean walked out "hello Gabriel," he whispered.

*

Dean sat outside Sam's hospital room when Castiel showed up again "is Gabe in there?"

Dean nodded "I left them alone to discuss whatever crap they've got going on,"

"Okay, I'll come back later," he turned away from Dean

"Cas," Dean said jumping up and placing a hand in his shoulder, he felt Castiel tense up "can we talk?" He questioned.

"About what?" Castiel muttered,

"When does your shift end?"

"Now, I'm only here because of Sam and Gabriel,"

"Let's go for a drink, they won't mind,"

Castiel thought about it for a moment before sighing "fine, lets go"

*

Castiel and Dean sat in the almost empty bar silently, Castiel stared at the almost empty bottle in his hands, while Dean's eyes never left Castiel.

"I'm sorry," Dean muttered

Castiel looked up "for what?"

"Running," he whispered

"Fully understandable, I'm not surprised that you don't have my name," he whispered, he picked up the bottle, raising it to his lips and emptying it.

"You're wrong Castiel,"

"What?"

"I have you name,"

Dean pulled up his sleeve slowly removing the bracelets around his wrists, along with the skin cover.

Castiel gasped, but not at the name, he ran a finger over the scars covering Dean's wrist.

"Was that you?" He asked trying not to sound hurt.

Dean shook his head "my father wasn't accepting."

Castiel nodded "I never told mine."

"Look I never wanted to run Cas, I was scared."

"And now?"

"I want to try Cas," he whispered

"What about your parents?"

"Dead, both of them."

"Well, I don't live far from here Dean, so maybe we could go back for a drink." He said with a small smirk.

Dean raised an eyebrow before standing up and motioning for Castiel to follow him to his car.

*

Castiel barely made it into his house before Dean pulled him into a kiss, their clothes scattered all over the place.

*

For once in Dean's life he didn't attempt to make an early morning getaway, and broke his rule of being with anybody and allowed Castiel to cuddle, he smiled, happy for the first time, but dread filled him, knowing that nobody ever escaped the hunting life.

-

I've never wrote smut, and I was considering it, but fuck it, the chapters longer than usual anyway.

Vote Follow Comment